IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kasey Khane
12/23/13, 1:52 PM   #1
Kasey Khane
midgetmaniac

Out of respect for the donation thread for Charlie Dean I am putting this comment in a separate thread. "Kasey" if you want to honor Jason and how he raced , please do not pull out of your Saturday feature if you do not do good on your prelim night. You disrespect the racing community when you sit atop the backstretch drinking with your inner circle claiming your car is not right and we know that 99.9% of the other drivers there would just love to be in the car you have. I have been to the Chili Bowl many times now and watched you do this . I respect what you and Tony are trying to do for Jason's son.

12/23/13, 2:33 PM   #2
Re: Kasey Khane
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Let's see...
Going back 10 years on the Chilibowl site, here's Kasey's stats:
2004: 1st B, 24th A
2005: 18th C
2006: 13th A
2007: DNS F
2008: 22nd A
2009: 14th C
2010: 1st B, 18th A
2011, 2012: Did not compete
2013: DNS G

Two scratches from deep in the alphabet out of 8 starts in 10 years; what exactly is the issue?
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
Last edited by jjones752; 12/23/13 at 3:07 PM.

4 members like this post: dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, nathans1012, Russ
12/23/13, 2:59 PM   #3
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac View Post
Out of respect for the donation thread for Charlie Dean I am putting this comment in a separate thread. "Kasey" if you want to honor Jason and how he raced , please do not pull out of your Saturday feature if you do not do good on your prelim night. You disrespect the racing community when you sit atop the backstretch drinking with your inner circle claiming your car is not right and we know that 99.9% of the other drivers there would just love to be in the car you have. I have been to the Chili Bowl many times now and watched you do this . I respect what you and Tony are trying to do for Jason's son.
Just because Kasey did something that you didn't like, doesn't mean he's disrespected the racing community. In fact, very few drivers have ever given back more to the sport, than this guy has. If that's not showing respect for where he came from, I don't know what is. And you don't get to define what he needs to do, to honor the memory of his friend. My "Left Turn" hats came from KKR. The quickness with which he was on this issue said to me that this was important to him.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 12/24/13 at 3:36 PM.

12/23/13, 3:01 PM   #4
cmiracingvids

If you're all about respect...at least spell his last name right. It's KAHNE.

12/24/13, 5:14 AM   #5
micro94

Always gotta be a dipshit out there somewhere thats got it all figured out from the stands huh?

2 members like this post: Johnhunt, Speedsme61x
12/24/13, 9:08 AM   #6
Joey Woods

I have no idea what this is related to but I have seen top notch drivers sit out or pull in due to ill handling cars out of RESPECT for other competitors.

12/24/13, 3:53 PM   #7
leftturnonly

Race Count This Year: 15
Race Count Last Year: 12

Midgetmind might be a better handle!

12/24/13, 6:11 PM   #8
55fan

Turn over your tickets to a real fan.

1 member likes this post: Clay11x
12/25/13, 7:37 PM   #9
mrmoose

out of respect you should donate your tickets to the charlie dean fund and really get a grip.
so your gripe is if he isnt in the a-main on saturday he may not run,which means this is really all about poor you not getting to see mr. KAHNE run even though he is actually racing for the fun of it and to help raise money for a friends family.
i gotta say 211 post and now your sphincter muscle has failed and this **** post fell out of you,please clinch and control yourself.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kasey Khane