IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
affordableawards (Offline)
  #141 8/12/08 10:38 PM
I got 5 and will raise you 5 ( I sold some trophies today ):O:
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #142 8/12/08 10:39 PM
I'll pick the Baconator, tonight. He passed quite a few cars in the heat and qualifier. He'll have to watch out for DD, Babaloo and the Rocket, though.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
pletchfan (Offline)
  #143 8/12/08 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan:
Well I got five more dollars I am going all in again on the man from Lincoln, In.

Amen
Good for you, throw caution to the wind and throw all your money in!!! LOL I think you will have very good news for your daughter in the morning. I am broke or I would throw my money in too. If Dave doesn't win tonight after you betting on him for two nights in a row, you just need to ask him for a refund when you see him.:rolling:rolling:thumb
pletchfan (Offline)
  #144 8/12/08 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
I got 5 and will raise you 5 ( I sold some trophies today ):O:
Were they racing trophies or bowling trophies?? Hey, how long you been making trophies anyway?? You may have made some of my bowling trophies when I lived in Terre Haute.
racegal (Offline)
  #145 8/12/08 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
Were they racing trophies or bowling trophies?? Hey, how long you been making trophies anyway?? You may have made some of my bowling trophies when I lived in Terre Haute.
I can testify that Affordable awards makes some of the FINEST trophies ever!:respect:
PS There is ONE in particular that I am especially fond of!!:thumb

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
  #146 8/12/08 10:52 PM
I have been doing it since 1996 and they were Quater midget trophies for this Saturday.I made the Hulman Classic Trophie when Terry won it
  #147 8/12/08 10:54 PM
Thank You racegal I bet I know which one you are talking about.I know someone else likes it to
racegal (Offline)
  #148 8/12/08 11:01 PM
I know you do! And he sure does too!
All my family and friends love it!!:checkered:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
trencherman (Offline)
  #149 8/12/08 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
:O:You're welcome!

Hi Bruce!! AND you've missed a heck of a lot of chit chatting!!

Pletchfan, I am saying a prayer too!

$5.00 for me too! I would bet more but like I said I am a POOR racefan!!
I was going to say a lot of chit chat!! and everyone is ok with the chit chat. got to have fun between updates.and if you offended someone .someone probably deserved it! Thanks for the updates !go Dave!
pletchfan (Offline)
  #150 8/12/08 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
I have been doing it since 1996 and they were Quater midget trophies for this Saturday.I made the Hulman Classic Trophie when Terry won it
I knew you made that one. It is BEAUTIFUL and one of the most prized ones he has. He is really proud of the one he won out in Oskaloosa too when he won the Masters Classic the race for the guys over 50. I have a shirt from that one too.
Closed Thread