IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #11 9/3/13 10:00 PM
We had a very tolerant beagle named Waylon! One time a chicken laid an egg in his house AND the cat had kittens in there too! She would circle the egg and lick it now and then! I have pictures somewhere!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
terrehautian (Offline)
  #12 9/3/13 10:46 PM
I once had a cat when I lived next to a Chinese restaurant when I was a kid. It disappeared one day and I don't know why, the restaurant gave us a few free meals afterwards, I think they were being sympathetic to losing the cat that was my favorite as a kid.

On a serious note, I don't have any cats now, but back in 2005 one adopted my family as its owners and we had it until 2008. I am a dog person though.
HurstBros0 (Offline)
  #13 9/3/13 10:58 PM
We used to have an old **** cat that would set on the front tire of the race car and expect you to shake hands with her every time you walked by...

Dan Hurst
Hurst Brothers Racing
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #14 9/4/13 7:49 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
All three of my cats are borderline mental...thats all I have to say about that.

I blame it on my wife, as they are all hers...
We didn't realize that the brain kit was an option when we ordered our cat

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #15 9/4/13 8:07 AM
A few years ago I was bitten by our cat, spent 4 days in the hospital. Turned out to be a case of Cat Scratch Fever. And no, we don't still have the cat.
larsonfan (Offline)
  #16 9/4/13 8:10 AM
You have enough kittens for a heat race! How many transfer? Love cats - we have a bunch!