IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > My cat had 8 kittens
4/1/08, 9:24 PM   #1
My cat had 8 kittens
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

My cat had 8 kittens today.They are really cute,all of them are all white.The worst part is my cat had the kittens on my bed.Does anybody else have any pet stories.

Devin Fairchild:thumb

4/1/08, 9:40 PM   #2
Re: My cat had 8 kittens
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Does anybody else have any pet stories.
Well, over the years, we've probably had close to 20 total cats and dogs, so, yeah, I've got some stories. LOL

4/1/08, 9:43 PM   #3
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

1/2 and1/2:wink

4/1/08, 10:32 PM   #4
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Quote:
My cat had 8 kittens today.They are really cute,all of them are all white.The worst part is my cat had the kittens on my bed.Does anybody else have any pet stories.
We lived in a house with a barn in NH for 25 years. At one point, we counted 21 cats. Some arrived by being abandoned on the road, but most of them arrived one day when one of the cats had 7 kittens and, within minutes, one of her "brothers" had 7 more. That provided some evidence that, although she was a Registered Nurse, my wife was not an expert in cat anatomy. :-)

BTW, we also had 2 dogs, to keep company with those of us in the household that were not cat fanciers.

Dick.

4/1/08, 10:49 PM   #5
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

Strange topic but I actually have one I've got to share - when I was about 18, my mom worked at a large corporation in Iowa and we lived in a border state within a couple miles. I got a phone call that there were kittens falling out of her trunk in the parking lot and I needed to come pick them up. A stray cat crawled through a hole that she had in her wheel well and gave birth to several kittens. When she started the car, the mom cat jumped out but the babies stayed in of course. The kitties must have seen the light and started to crawl out.

Here's the funniest part of this whole story -- She got called to "the office" by security not knowing any of this was happening. They informed her she was in serious trouble and that she was going to be arrested. She was shaken up and very nervous and asked what was wrong. They proceeded to tell her that she had broken the interstate law by transporting illegal ***** across state lines! :rolling My poor mom about had a heart attack and the security guards had a great laugh at her expense! That's my kitty story!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Pine, Sprintcarfanatic, team3521
4/1/08, 11:34 PM   #6
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

All three of my cats are borderline mental...thats all I have to say about that.

I blame it on my wife, as they are all hers...

4/2/08, 7:14 PM   #7
Tim Watson

I had a bad experience when i was 10 cause our beagle bit me in the neck right by the jugular vein. I was laying on the floor playing with him and his tennis ball when he snapped and clamped onto my neck. I stood up and he was still attached until my Dad gave him a Chuck Norris kick to get him off. I seen some blood spurt out of my neck and i remember my Dad picking me up and carrying me out of the house. Lucky for me the clinic was right through our neighbors backyard. Things were getting fuzzy for me as Dad laid me on the table to get some stitches. The doctor peeled back the flap of skin on my neck and that was to much for my Dad to see as he left the room. I was awake while getting the stitches and soon after my Dad and i walked home. The jugular vein was not fully pierced but all around it is where his teeth sank in. I sat on the couch when i got home and the dog jumped up and laid on my lap, he knew he had done a bad thing.

1 member likes this post: team3521
4/2/08, 8:01 PM   #8
EldoraMark

We have two pigmy goats. There names are Natie and Nada.
I took them out to Eldora one day to meet Pine and Aero.
They Haven’t been the same since. :kookoo
What was I thinking:headbang

9/3/13, 4:18 PM   #9
stoney

my grandma had kittens too!

9/3/13, 9:56 PM   #10
Shawn

Quote:

Devin Fairchild:thumb
...to top it all off, your cat is a male! lol!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > My cat had 8 kittens