IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Koko06 (Offline)
  #1 8/9/19 10:32 PM
Just want to take a minute and say awesome job Tyler first sprint win. So glad we was there to see it
20 Likes: Adolph, Chief Wahoo, Danny Burton, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, Hammer, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, midgy, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racegal, sp6967, SPD 37, sprinter14, Tony74, TylerHewitt, WinglessLovers
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #2 8/9/19 10:37 PM
Congrats to Tyler and Abby!
Great racing family and awesome people.
A perfect example of dedication to Indiana sprint car racing.
13 Likes: Danny Burton, FishBurger, Hammer, i love dirt track racing, Isaac Chapple Racing, Koko06, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, Speedmax3, TylerHewitt, WinglessLovers
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #3 8/9/19 11:00 PM
Congrats from the Mass folks who have been cheering for Tyler since Abby discovered him! And a rousing well done for Frank, too.
10 Likes: FishBurger, Hammer, Hotrod, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, Tony74, TylerHewitt, WinglessLovers
Hammer (Offline)
  #4 8/9/19 11:13 PM
I Won't get my voice back or the smile off my face for awhile! So proud of him and his team. His family and car owner and crew are such good people. What a class act Tmez, Matt Westfall and several others are,what an awesome feeling being beside Tyler when so many came over to congratulate him. If you could have heard his interview after,the emotions,just glad I was here. Way to go Tyler!!!
9 Likes: FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racegal, TylerHewitt, WinglessLovers
Adolph (Offline)
  #5 8/9/19 11:35 PM
Great run Tyler. You did a good job of holding both Thomas and Matt off in the closing laps.
8 Likes: FishBurger, Hammer, Hotrod, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, TylerHewitt, WinglessLovers
oppweld (Online)
  #6 8/10/19 12:49 AM
I'm glad I got to witness such an epic victory! You beat some the best, they didn't have nothing for you. Congratulations on one of many wins!
8 Likes: Deansnuts, FishBurger, Hammer, Hotrod, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, racegal, TylerHewitt
EZ04 (Offline)
  #7 8/10/19 10:59 AM
Congratulations Tyler!
5 Likes: FishBurger, Hammer, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, TylerHewitt
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #8 8/10/19 6:40 PM
My wife lost her voice too. Cheering on Tyler
3 Likes: Hammer, LUCKYONE, TylerHewitt