Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Darland
12/28/12, 12:16 AM   #101
Re: Dave Darland
Joe Kidd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcpherson View Post
You have to love the haters on here... Billy was only pointing out something that is known throughout the pit area already.
Paul does do more with less and everyone knows it.
I love the keyboard jockies on here bad mouthing Billy, who also does more with less.
These same keyboard jockies don't work on a car, sponsor a car, or own a car, but tell Billy how he should race, where he should race and where he should spend his money................what a joke.
I don't know Bill P Jr at all and have only met him once, but he can flat out wheel a car.
Yea....... but if it was not for the keyboard jockey fans sitting in the stands...... then the keyboard jockey racers would not have a place to race.

1 member likes this post: reeserx
12/28/12, 1:55 AM   #102
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIVfbylUU-M

2 members like this post: ffrid, racegal
12/28/12, 9:01 AM   #103
dirt330

Just had to jump in. Have never seen a thread jump from one subject to another. When a car count is 18 ,we all complain.But when car count is 30 + we are all happy. So what , most nights the cream rises to the top. Most fans go to the races to see great racing no matter who wins. I 'am just happy WE have the best racing in the world night after night.

12/28/12, 5:06 PM   #104
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd View Post
Yea....... but if it was not for the keyboard jockey fans sitting in the stands...... then the keyboard jockey racers would not have a place to race.
Bill you must have gotten soft during the Christmas season

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

12/28/12, 7:31 PM   #105
Hotshoe65s

First off, thanks to bpj for the 20 minutes of free entertainment. Just read the thread from start to finish. My opinion is everyone blew Billy's comments out of proportion. He was stating a fact. Hazen doesn't have the equipment that Stewart walker and other top teams have. And there is nothing wrong with that. I've never talked to billy but I'm sure he would agree that his car isn't far off from the caliber of hazens car.
Second, the motivation behind Billy's post was prolly just to stir the pot and create entertainment for people, but people got all bent out of shape. Perhaps his post went too far, but if you get on here and start arguing about his post then you are no better than him because you are on here bickering and stirring the pot too.
It is the middle of winter and we are all bored, so just take his post as a way to get people fired up and don't take it too heart.

Now to take the attention off bpj and keep the entertainment going lets change the subject.

New subject is (here ya go Chris)
Late models > Sprint cars

And...........Go!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

12/28/12, 8:28 PM   #106
4wheelsinthekoosh

Hotshoe. Where were you 10 pages ago when everyone wanted my head on a platter. Geezzzz better late than never. I vote late models. They run for like 30 days straight mid summer and for a ton more money. Sprint cars and there big sanctioning body (usac) are on there final swirl arounf the toilet.

Posted via Mobile Device

6 members like this post: Cadpro18, Hotshoe65s, HurstBros0, mowerman, rachasin
12/28/12, 9:08 PM   #107
Gene Franckowiak

I guess that makes me a turd then...

1 member likes this post: Bill Gardner
12/28/12, 9:14 PM   #108
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak View Post
I guess that makes me a turd then...
Thanks for the laugh!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

12/28/12, 9:30 PM   #109
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post
Hotshoe. Where were you 10 pages ago when everyone wanted my head on a platter. Geezzzz better late than never. I vote late models. They run for like 30 days straight mid summer and for a ton more money. Sprint cars and there big sanctioning body (usac) are on there final swirl arounf the toilet.

Posted via Mobile Device
Open Wheelers would be wise to pay attn. to this ....if we don't as Gene said all us open wheel turds are gonna find out what happens when that turd hits the sewer plant LOLLL !!!!!!

12/28/12, 10:09 PM   #110
4wheelsinthekoosh

I mean really nobody has results from fort wayne uggghhh. This ones a double flusher

Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Darland