IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mini Indy Speedway - Robbie Stanley Memorial
6/19/19, 11:13 AM   #1
Mini Indy Speedway - Robbie Stanley Memorial
mrsstanfill

Race Count This Year: 16

Mini Indy Speedway (Central Indiana Quarter Midget Association) is hosting our annual Robbie Stanley Memorial on June 29th and 30th at our facility on the NE corner of the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

Home to one of the largest Quarter Midget clubs in the country, we will have young drivers from coast to coast competing in preparation for the USAC National race the following week at the "Battle of the Brickyard".

Thus, I am organizing gift bags for all drivers who will race with us next weekend. My goal for this is to gather as many driver hero cards as possible. Autographs are even better! Any gift donation is always welcome, as we can also raffle other items for kids who register for the race (i.e., T-shirts, hats, koozies, etc.).

Please contact me if you have any interest in helping our great Club and putting a smile on these kids' faces!

Thank you,
Laura/Bryan Stanfill
Club President/Treasurer
stanfillsigns@gmail.com
Last edited by mrsstanfill; 6/19/19 at 11:25 AM.

3 members like this post: Bostonian, Hotrod, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mini Indy Speedway - Robbie Stanley Memorial