IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Joe Kidd (Offline)
  #111 12/28/12 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Bill you must have gotten soft during the Christmas season
Still the ******* you always were I see.
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #112 12/28/12 11:25 PM
I know that I am going to make sure to go watch BPJ race in 2013.....then I can say that I saw 2 generations of Puterbaugh's race. I saw Sr. race from 71-74....he was a gasser. I remember him in the Elkins car especially. I met him a few times and he was always pretty nice to us kids.
  #113 12/28/12 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd:
Still the ******* you always were I see.
Thanks Joe I am honored.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
  #114 12/29/12 2:30 AM
Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak:
I know that I am going to make sure to go watch BPJ race in 2013.....then I can say that I saw 2 generations of Puterbaugh's race. I saw Sr. race from 71-74....he was a gasser. I remember him in the Elkins car especially. I met him a few times and he was always pretty nice to us kids.
...and so is his son, Gene. It would be nice to meet you out in the midwest this summer. Your support/participation in our sport is much appreciated. I think you would like to meet Billy,Bill and Joyce again. Nice folks who are having fun racing......
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #115 12/29/12 9:29 AM
Gene if its hot you more than welcome to grab something from the cooler and sit and talk old or new storys.

Posted via Mobile Device
OnTheHammer (Offline)
  #116 12/29/12 10:47 AM
This thread certainly has been way more entertaining than anything old Superduke stirred up.
3 Likes: Hotshoe65s, mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan
barny oldfeller
  #117 12/29/12 12:03 PM
i don't think that Darland or Stanbrough will ever have to "fight" to get rides; i think that car owners have the perogative to try different combinations and i think it makes the sport more interesting
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #118 12/29/12 6:39 PM
Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak:
Gene if its hot you more than welcome to grab something from the cooler and sit and talk old or new storys.

Posted via Mobile Device

See We can all Get Along if we have to LOLLLL !!!!!!!!!
wannaracebad (Offline)
  #119 12/30/12 12:51 PM
The goal is definitely to win but on the other hand if us losers quit trying its going to be a pretty boring race. Now ain't it.

Posted via Mobile Device
Closed Thread