IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #41 6/11/13 2:11 AM
Originally Posted by tennesseeracefan:
ought to be a good two days! I live over in milan. You ever been to lps? If so what can i expect?

posted via mobile device
good show - good people -- you can take your lawn chairs in & place them between bleachers where you want to sit or you can sit on the hillside in the grassy area.all concrete not a bad seat in the place. Go almost every week. Welcome to indiana.
2 Likes: KENDALLRACING, tennesseeracefan
speedemon3b (Offline)
  #42 6/11/13 2:17 AM
Im looking forward to it neve been there should be a great couple of nights
tennesseeracefan (Offline)
  #43 6/11/13 3:02 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
good show - good people -- you can take your lawn chairs in & place them between bleachers where you want to sit or you can sit on the hillside in the grassy area.all concrete not a bad seat in the place. Go almost every week. Welcome to indiana.
Can you take coolers in?

Posted via Mobile Device
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #44 6/11/13 3:05 PM
Yes... but no beer...have to buy it
JDFAST (Offline)
  #45 6/11/13 3:47 PM
For a CRA show, $25 is the norm (plus parking $8 and they also do not allow outside food/drinks/water in) for 3 heats and a main for the salute to Indy. It was worth it, the main was awesome, but just saying, for a big midget race plus sprint cars, it seems like a bargain to me. Than again I have greatly reduced my CRA races at their home track due to the high costs (especially without a decent car count). BUT THE RACING IS ALWAYS AWESOME, just pricy there.

Have fun for midget week, wished I could attend, but I'll be at the CRA races at Santa Maria.
big3131 (Offline)
  #46 6/11/13 5:05 PM
so, can I use my wristband from june 1st??
robert gatten (Offline)
  #47 6/11/13 5:11 PM
I planning on useing my wrist band from 6/1 PLUS $5 and get in. It says you can do that ,anytime during the year on their web page.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #48 6/11/13 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by john3g:
I'll get beat up for this...but...I don't care...unlike a WoO show there is no usac race of any kind worth more than $20 bucks ahead to get in the stands....you can see a usac show any Friday at 2 different tracks one being north one south for ten or thirteen bucks ahead...oh one more thing I can't believe is that I'm agreeing with Mr Walls on this one but he is right....

Posted via Mobile Device
You couldn't have seen a USAC show last Friday at these 2 tracks...or June 21st.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, KENDALLRACING, Ty
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #49 6/11/13 5:22 PM
Put it this way, Your going to have to pay me to watch a WoO show again. Im done.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: davidm, FishBurger, jim goerge, robert gatten, speed bump, TQ29m, Ty
Pine (Offline)
  #50 6/11/13 5:55 PM
A $30 dollar Pit pass for $1,200 to win is fine, but, $25 General Admission for $6000 to win is outrageous.

Well call me stupid and smack me in the head
3 Likes: billw, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING