IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Thanks You!!!
8/9/09, 6:27 PM   #1
Lawrenceburg Speedway Thanks You!!!
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

A special thanks goes out to our fine family of racers, crews, staff and fans of the Lawrenceburg Speedway.
Saturday night was a great night of just pure good ole fun racing excitement. Four classes of fine quality cars. Every racer went home with some money, and the last checkered flag flew at 10:45pm. I can never say it enough, but the entire staff i have is the best in the country, from the safety crew to the concession workers,to the track workers, to the clean up crew and everyone in between i am very proud of all of them. I am just one man, and without a great group of people like i have, i am nothing. Thanks everyone.
To all the drivers and teams, i say thank you!! You guys put on a great show week in and week out and support us 100%.
Everyone enjoy you next weekend off, and we will see you for the BIG ONE!! USAC National Sprints Dick Gaines Memorial $10,000 to win on Saturday August 22nd.

Sincerely, Dave Rudisell
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 8/9/09 at 6:28 PM.

8/9/09, 6:55 PM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway Thanks You!!!
SprintManDave

Great show Dave,and the track was in great shape. Keep up the good work.

8/9/09, 9:23 PM   #3
Gregg

The spirit of Mel Johnson lives on. The track was as good as I've ever seen it. Kudos to Tim and the crew.

Good summer night with absolutely no threat of rain for a change. Congrat to Brady on his win.

I only hope the 2c Rock Steady team can get their motor running with minimal cost.

8/10/09, 11:04 AM   #4
Motormasher

Dave, I was wondering what your point fund pays to the winner this year and if there is still a close battle between Short & Ballou?

8/10/09, 11:14 AM   #5
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Dave, I was wondering what your point fund pays to the winner this year and if there is still a close battle between Short & Ballou?
The points pay out like this, Maybe more if things get better, but not less for sure. Next year we are working on a big points fund. stay tuned. Joss Moffatt is leading the points i believe, the points will be updated in a day or two.
1. $1,500
2 .$800
3. $600
4 .$400
5. $350
6. $300
7. $275
8. $250
9. $225
10. $225
Its not alot but its better than nothing. I am curious what everyone else pays for points fund. Our total points fund is around $10,000 including jackets, trophys and prizes.
Thanks, Dave

8/10/09, 11:25 AM   #6
Motormasher

Thanks Dave, I was just wondering why Ballou has bailed running 2nd a couple of weeks ago. I know Short came to Haubstadt for the $5 to win show that got rained out and sacraficed his point lead too.

Does the point champion get provisional starts the next year like USAC does?

Just wondering what it means to some of these guys.

8/11/09, 1:01 PM   #7
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintManDave View Post
Great show Dave,and the track was in great shape. Keep up the good work.

I agree! The track was damn near perfect! Like Brady said...I hope it's like that for the $10,000 to win show. Smoothe and a nice cushion.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Thanks You!!!