IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 8/2/10 8:22 PM
These Eldora highlights are brought to you by SprintsandMidgets.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yYjvSNimIw
23 Likes: Augie, batch56, Bobv, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, Deansnuts, DWX 9929, Eric Thompson II, JBallou, JEFFSTOY, Jerry Shaw, jerrydt, jim goerge, mayor31, Mud Packer, PAW, Pine, RedRacer07, Ricks Pics, scootch72, SHORTBUS, Sprint63122, SPRINTCAR
v8j (Offline)
  #2 8/2/10 8:42 PM
The track needs transponders. but was a great weekend of racing
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #3 8/2/10 11:46 PM
I see they still haven't solved the dust issue. That's too bad, it was a hellva joint at one time.
wideopen24 (Offline)
  #4 8/3/10 1:15 AM
As a driver dust was never a problem at all....The race track was awesome..smooth and fast with a nice cushion! There seemed to be alot a passing even with cushion you could run anywhere on the race track! Thanks Eldora! Landon
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #5 8/3/10 1:24 AM
i thought the track was great dust wasnt realy an issue at all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 8/3/10 7:35 AM
Originally Posted by racephoto1:
I see they still haven't solved the dust issue. That's too bad, it was a hellva joint at one time.
Where were you sitting that you encounted a dust problem? From my seat in turn one, the track was great all night.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
duel (Offline)
  #7 8/3/10 8:17 AM
I'm 0-2 on seeing a good track with sprint cars (not winged sprints)at eldora this year. there was a time i wouldn't even think of missing a show there. just hope the 4 crowns track is like last saturday's. Still stinging from a wasted weekend at the usac opener. a wednesday night make-up show for that loss? thanks for the highlights though.
v8j (Offline)
  #8 8/3/10 8:38 AM
their was no more Dust than any other dirt track
mowerman (Offline)
  #9 8/3/10 9:20 AM
Originally Posted by racephoto1:
Sat in turn 4 dust was not a problem there , didn't see any no where.
JMar47 (Offline)
  #10 8/3/10 10:19 AM
Saturday night was the nicest I've ever seen it. The extra water from the sky helped. I would have loved to see some lap time in the main. Man was it fast. I'm still a little geeked about it.