IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Blankets at terre haute
7/13/16, 9:01 PM   #1
Blankets at terre haute
winglessmd

I have read many concerns about the blanket policy in the grandstands during sprint week. I just want to share our experience with the management at terre haute. We arrived today from Oklahoma and placed a blanket down for my dad, my 5 and 11 year old daughters and myself. I went back to the stands about an hour before the ticket booth opened and found our blanket moved with a note attached to it. It read that they had to move the blanket to accommodate a couple of fans. They apologized and left two general admission tickets for us to use for our troubles. This note was signed by the management. We would like to personally thank the management for their gesture. This is not something they had to do and we certainly appreciate their hospitality towards us. We make this trip every year, as we believe that there is no better racing in the country. The best drivers, the best fans, and the best racing. Drivers like Brady Bacon, Dave Darland, and Robert Ballou have all taken the time to interact with our children. Now I am fortunate enough to have my children want to go with old dad to the races because they get to see and talk to their favorite drivers. After I explained the note to my children they now have a new favorite track.........Terre Haute.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Blankets at terre haute