IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #1 12/31/12 6:07 PM
Who will be the hot shoes in USAC in 2013. There are several new combinations of owners and drivers and some that stayed put.......so it is shaping up to be an exciting season. Also, any new teams planning to run USAC ? Florida is coming up fast but not fast enough
2 Likes: FishBurger, racegal
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #2 1/1/13 11:12 AM
Gene, I really hope Hunter is able to make a run at the title this year. He is a good man, and a hell of a talent behind the wheel. Best of luck to the Rock Steady team for 2013!
4 Likes: FishBurger, SOROKACH35FAN, speed bump, Sprint car fan
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 1/1/13 12:26 PM
I'd like to see Coleman Gulick make a run for the title.
7 Likes: FishBurger, Gene Franckowiak, i love dirt track racing, SOROKACH35FAN, speed bump, TeamCGR, Tim Watson
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #4 1/1/13 1:53 PM
Keep an eye on "Showtime" Chase Stockon in the Laura Stockon Special #32. Chase won back to back to back features in 2012. If you've never met Chase, do yourself a favor and walk into the pits this season and meet him. He's one heck of a "kid", and will always take time out for a fan. Chase plans to run the full USAC schedule again this year, along with some MSCS events when possible. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.

Chad Smith Motorsports has teamed up with Wilke Pak for the 2013 Chili Bowl as Chase Stockon will be piloting the 11w car for this awesome week of racing in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Posted via Mobile Device
18 Likes: 1st, Bushwacker, Colin Casserley, FishBurger, Gene Franckowiak, I Miss Manzy, ilwingless, Jerry Shaw, jerrythar500, Mattvp52, mtek56, rclaridge, SHORTBUS, Sprint car fan, sprint2257, Stocko23, TQ97, Ty
CCI (Offline)
  #5 1/1/13 3:58 PM
Justin Grant in the Walker 11 should be one to watch.
11 Likes: ChadSmith, FishBurger, Gene Franckowiak, I Miss Manzy, Jerry Shaw, jerrythar500, mtek56, SHORTBUS, speed bump, tim kelley, Ty
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 1/3/13 10:00 PM
Go mad man

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: guess who, Jerry Shaw, TheMick
billyb (Offline)
  #7 1/4/13 10:54 PM
Going to be hard to beat what D,D, did with it in 2012
Revolution Racing (Offline)
  #8 1/5/13 12:06 AM
Kevin Olsen has finally hit his stride and should be unbeatable.

4 Likes: billwill7, Midget 89, Tony Barhorst