IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tonymain74 (Offline)
  #11 1/1/24 11:38 PM
It was announced that Allen County had plans for a ventilation overhaul in time for the 24'Rumble. Also talk of catalytic converters being used on midgets to help on fumes.
jdull99 (Offline)
  #12 1/2/24 1:15 AM
Originally Posted by Tonymain74:
It was announced that Allen County had plans for a ventilation overhaul in time for the 24'Rumble. Also talk of catalytic converters being used on midgets to help on fumes.
I saw that from a FB post by Saturday's winner. How much would those "cats" cost the racers though??? I can see weeding out a couple midgets - since only 14 start anyway (I know it would be tight, but had always hoped 16 could take the green. Did it used to only be 12?) - but would these go on the 600s too? It would be "easy" to say drop some classes, but I imagine it takes every competitor for the event to work financially...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #13 1/2/24 10:28 AM
The results snagged from NSSN

Way to go Joe.

https://www.speedsport.com/sprints-m...in-fort-wayne/
3 Likes: jdull99, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97
sprintracer82 (Offline)
  #14 1/2/24 11:18 AM
It's being said by the two guys working on the cat idea, the price point is near the $50 range. Between Dan Binks and Mike Fedorcak, they will make it right.
Nick Landon
3 Likes: jdull99, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #15 1/2/24 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by sprintracer82:
It's being said by the two guys working on the cat idea, the price point is near the $50 range. Between Dan Binks and Mike Fedorcak, they will make it right.
Nick Landon
Nice. Thats reasonable in these times!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
2 Likes: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner