IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
HARFprez (Offline)
  #1 2/18/19 10:38 PM
It is with deep sorrow that i have to post the loss of this wonderful couple. George, as many of you know, was a backbone of Hoosier Auto Racing Fans (HARF) for generations, & was the reason so many of us were members. Terri passed a few days ago, & George had to be with her.
God bless our dear frinds.
6 Likes: chris jockish, EBookerFan, LUCKYONE, ronmil, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 2/19/19 4:34 AM
Bob,I'll check Facebook, but this is so so sad. Can you please post the arrangements, whenever you know them please.

Thanks
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #3 2/19/19 7:10 AM
Very sad
2 Likes: tirespinner, WinglessLovers
HARFprez (Offline)
  #4 2/19/19 12:34 PM
Viewing for both on Thursday, Feb. 21st, 2019, Post Rd. Christian Church, 1112 N. Post Rd., Indpls.
Viewing 10:30-11:30, Service @ 11:30 am.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, PJ Wright, ronmil, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #5 2/19/19 2:01 PM
Sad news indeed. George signed me up in 1983 and I have been a continuous member since. I remember back in the day when George would attend 120 or more races a year, sometimes two or three a day.
I have many fond memories of Terri and George and I will miss them greatly.
Rest In Peace, George and Terri!

Ron Miller
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, PJ Wright, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 2/19/19 6:19 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Sad news indeed. George signed me up in 1983 and I have been a continuous member since. I remember back in the day when George would attend 120 or more races a year, sometimes two or three a day.
I have many fond memories of Terri and George and I will miss them greatly.
Rest In Peace, George and Terri!
George is who first signed me up too.
2 Likes: ronmil, tirespinner
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #7 2/20/19 12:24 PM
R.I.P. George & Terri
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #8 2/20/19 9:28 PM
George was the first contact we had with HARF back in the 80's. He was a great spokesperson for the club and was very pleasant to talk to. He was a true Ambassador for HARF and the sport of racing. George and his wife, Terri, will be greatly missed. God Bless.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner