IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic Tickets
2/12/19, 12:46 PM   #1
Shamrock Classic Tickets
ISF

When we bought tickets for the March 9th Shamrock Classic back in December, for whatever reason we either didn't get or failed to exercise the option to print the tickets. I've looked a bit and haven't found an option to print the tickets now. Is there a way to print them well after the purchase is completed?

We were also wondering if anyone has received reserve seat assignments? In the past that seemed to happen rather quickly following the purchase.
Last edited by ISF; 2/12/19 at 12:59 PM.

2/12/19, 2:45 PM   #2
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I ordered mine the day after the race, but still haven’t received seat assignments. Lauren sent me an email in late December that she would respond in a few weeks. I am getting a bit antsy. I believe it was just about this time last year before she responded. So I will give her a few more days before sending another email.

2/12/19, 6:04 PM   #3
ronmil

I received an email late yesterday from Lauren yesterday. She is taking care of our ticket requests.

2/12/19, 6:20 PM   #4
Re: Shamrock Classic Tickets
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I received an email late yesterday from Lauren yesterday. She is taking care of our ticket requests.
Okay, thanks Ron. As of this moment I haven't gotten anything from her. We'll set tight for the time being.

2/12/19, 6:42 PM   #5
ronmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
Okay, thanks Ron. As of this moment I haven't gotten anything from her. We'll set tight for the time being.
She will probably contact you soon. She is a very busy young lady!

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, ISF
2/12/19, 6:44 PM   #6
ronmil

I need to pay more attention to what I type! Too many yesterdays in my post!!!

2/12/19, 7:15 PM   #7
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Received email from her yesterday as well. Ordered my tickets today along with seat requests. She was extremely busy last year and I’m sure it’s the same for this year. Be patient and you’ll get your tickets and seating if you bought reserved. She ran out of free shirts last year and it took a couple months to get them in the mail.

Also the Micro field is full with 40 cars.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/12/19, 7:43 PM   #8
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Received email from her yesterday as well. Ordered my tickets today along with seat requests. She was extremely busy last year and I’m sure it’s the same for this year. Be patient and you’ll get your tickets and seating if you bought reserved. She ran out of free shirts last year and it took a couple months to get them in the mail.

Also the Micro field is full with 40 cars.
We have no problem with patience, it's just that we made the ticket purchase before Christmas and hadn't heard a word since and was concerned that there might have been a glitch of some sort. The other concern is with being able to print tickets. We're not into the whole iPhone thing and need hard copy of the tickets. The T-shirt situation is of no concern. We too got ours several weeks after the event which was fine.

She is limiting the number of support class cars? Will the heat races be run in the early afternoon as they were last year? In December we were on our way to our motel by around 10 PM. Hopefully that will be the case in March, as well.

2/17/19, 2:20 PM   #9
ronmil

Received an email from Lauren yesterday confirming my ticket selection. Hopefully you have had contact too, ISF.

2/17/19, 2:47 PM   #10
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Received an email from Lauren yesterday confirming my ticket selection. Hopefully you have had contact too, ISF.
I also got email confirming my tickets and seat selection.

1 member likes this post: ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic Tickets