IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mrs G (Offline)
  #1 11/22/18 10:15 AM
We gather on this day to be thankful for so many things but especially the family we love, the friends we cherish, the many blessings we’ve received, this sport we are so passionate about and the drivers, crews, car owners and track promoters we admire.

I am grateful for each and everyone of you, and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
42 Likes: 410fuelinjected, Al Pierce, bigq11, Bobv, Chief Wahoo, chris jockish, davidm, dirt330, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, ISF, jdull99, Jerry Shaw, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, Kansasdirtfan, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, Kydehart, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, racefan20, racegal, racenut69, rmcar, ronmil, Rpracing1, Stevensville Mike, tdt636, tigerone, Tim Bookmiller, TNRustler, turn4, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #2 11/22/18 10:24 AM
Thank you, Mrs. G, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and to all fans and members of the racing community.

Bob Nikkel
11 Likes: i love dirt track racing, ISF, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, WinglessLovers
ISF (Offline)
  #3 11/22/18 11:03 AM
Thank you, and a very happy and joyous Thanksgiving to you, as well, Mrs. G. You said it 'bout as well as it can be said.

Happy thanksgiving to you, too, Kansas Bob!!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
10 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Kansasdirtfan, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 11/22/18 11:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the great racing fans and racing teams and promoters and employees that makes the things that we all love happen. You guys are gals are simply the best. Thanks mrs.g and the entire family's for keeping bill dream continue to be the best show on dirt. Iow has made a lot of impacts on people lives and that was his mission. Simple the best. Thanks. Have a great day and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Thanks
11 Likes: Dirtfan, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #5 11/22/18 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by ISF:
Happy thanksgiving to you, too, Kansas Bob!!
And to you, my friend!

Bob Nikkel
3 Likes: ISF, Jerry Spencer, racegal
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #6 11/22/18 5:50 PM
Thank you Mrs. G. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving to the whole IOW family!

Frank Daigh
9 Likes: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Kansasdirtfan, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, racenut69
wildman92 (Offline)
  #7 11/22/18 7:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Mrs G and all of our IOW friends. You all are simply the best.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
9 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, racenut69
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 11/22/18 8:30 PM
Race track friends are simply the best Happy Turkey day every IOW"er :8
6 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, mc/rider, racegal, wildman92
racegal (Offline)
  #9 11/23/18 8:16 AM
I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving Mrs G and everyone! God bless you!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #10 11/23/18 11:59 AM
I hope everyone had a Blessed day with family and friends. Thank you Mrs. G We love you young lady.

From everyone at Spencer Racing have a great day.

Jerry, Sarah, Leland, Shannon, Josh and Sonny Spencer. #66j
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal