IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's going on with the MTQRL?
6/11/15, 2:05 PM   #1
What's going on with the MTQRL?
racerjim2

Suspend one of the best racers in the club for being over aggressive. Do they want to race or parade?

5 members like this post: ambrose1, noivson, Racer1039, speidel21, TQ29m
6/11/15, 7:32 PM   #2
TQ29m

SOSDD! Bob

6/11/15, 7:38 PM   #3
Kenneth.Howard13

The sport of tq racing is headed back down the same road as before. It's a matter of time when it's gone or Terry saves the Umra and puts it back on top.

2 members like this post: oljonesy, speidel21
6/12/15, 1:13 PM   #4
speidel21

Been racing since 1995 karts, tqs, midgets, sprintcars and never a word said on my driving. Last weekend i got DQ'ed with MTQRL (again) for racing during the race. I was not happy about it and the fans were not happy about it, many showing their disbelief on the officiating. I am now banned for the rest of the year. I would like to thank my fans, new fans I've acquired this week, other drivers and even track promoters for their support this week. I appreciate it. I'll always give it 110% every race.
Nick speidel
Last edited by speidel21; 6/12/15 at 1:25 PM.

6/12/15, 2:01 PM   #5
Kenneth.Howard13

I think it's stupid that a sport like tq racing has got so far out of hand. Two different groups because certain individuals could not get a long. I think if you have a tq or any race car you should be able to show up have fun and race. I remember going to rushville when I was a kid and during fair week or the 4th there be 30tqs back in the pits ready to race. Let the racers race!

6/12/15, 2:04 PM   #6
Kenneth.Howard13

Race your race speedial. There's a reason 2 yes ago u pretty much dominated 2 series at one time. You didn't win those races by racing soft. Even when you didn't have your car you found another car and took that one to victory lane. Go get um!

1 member likes this post: Racer1039
6/12/15, 2:10 PM   #7
trannyman

Well,tavern in.should get your facts straight before going public.he didn't get banned for his driving.he got banned for his actions to the officials,the fans,and in the pits afterward.funny how so many people on here and Facebook putting there two cents in when they're not even regular participants.that would be like me telling people how it is with the IRL.If I'm not a part of it,how would I REALLY know.yes,too bad can't be all in one group,but that won't happen for a while.Terry can't put UMRA back on top.IF it's ran like it used to be ran,it'll fail.They done proved that.

6/12/15, 2:11 PM   #8
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannyman View Post
Well,tavern in.should get your facts straight before going public.he didn't get banned for his driving.he got banned for his actions to the officials,the fans,and in the pits afterward.funny how so many people on here and Facebook putting there two cents in when they're not even regular participants.that would be like me telling people how it is with the IRL.If I'm not a part of it,how would I REALLY know.yes,too bad can't be all in one group,but that won't happen for a while.Terry can't put UMRA back on top.IF it's ran like it used to be ran,it'll fail.They done proved that.
Should have read racerjim.Damn spell check.

6/12/15, 2:41 PM   #9
trannyman

Now.with that being said....penalty was too steep!

6/12/15, 2:53 PM   #10
Re: What's going on with the MTQRL?
Kenneth.Howard13

I think terry has a good chance of bringing the UMRA back out of the hole it was in. I ran with him and at his shows you don't dally around. Your better be lined up ready to go if its your turn to go. There isn't long waits getting pushed off. You have adequate time to get your car ready for the next event. His payouts are worth more as well.

3 members like this post: DAD, midget39, Racer1039
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's going on with the MTQRL?