IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #1 8/11/08 5:19 PM
I'll bet getting some updates tonight.....
Check back later..

Fred Zirzow
NumberOneOutlaw (Offline)
  #2 8/11/08 5:31 PM
Thank you very much. I was hoping someone would be doing updates for tonights races. It's not to often we get to see 410's in this area let alone nonwing. I'm anxious to see what the car count's like tonight so I know what to expect later in the week.
JasonWatt
  #3 8/11/08 5:33 PM
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow:
Check back later..

Thanks Fred, I will definitely be checking back later this evening while I am at work.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #4 8/11/08 6:26 PM
Check back later..
WHOO HOOO!!!! I was hoping to get on here and find someone would be giving us updates!!! Thanks FRED!!!!!:respect::respect::thumb:applaud:
midgy (Offline)
  #5 8/11/08 6:31 PM
Check back later..
Thanks Fred :respect:
midgy (Offline)
  #6 8/11/08 6:38 PM
Hello to those who might be looking at this thread - can't see you!
pletchfan (Offline)
  #7 8/11/08 6:38 PM
Hi Midgy. How you feeling? I thought about you yesteday when I was watching drag racing. They had a guy on there racing motorcycles who had 10 kidney stones and he was just waiting to pass them. BUMMER!!!!
midgy (Offline)
  #8 8/11/08 6:40 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
Hi Midgy. How you feeling. I thought about you yesteday when I was watching drag racing. They had a guy on there racing motorcycles who had 10 kidney stones and he was just waiting to pass them. BUMMER!!!!
I am doing OK. Thanks for asking. And I thought I had problems.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #9 8/11/08 6:51 PM
Yeah I really felt bad for the poor guy. He made it to the final round and I thought man Lord please let him win. Wouldn't you know it, the person running against him's bike wouldn't start. So all he had to do was just cruise to the other end and he won!!!!! He said on a scale of 1 to 10 his pain was about an 8. I thought, whoa that is nasty and then being on a motorcyle running 200 mph. He had to be totally loving his sport and dedicated to it.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #10 8/11/08 6:52 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
Hello to those who might be looking at this thread - can't see you!
I wonder why that is?? I liked knowing who was on here in case I wanted to pm them for some reason. It was that way last night too.