IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo Streaming idea???
5/5/23, 5:14 PM   #1
Flo Streaming idea???
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

With the WoO and USAC at the same event tonight, those with Flo will be subjected to commercials and replays while the Outlaws are on the track. I sure wish they could come to some sort of agreement to be able to show both events when different streaming services have the rights to another Series.
My idea to Flo would be to add a premium package that would allow for the combined showing and those different streaming services could divide up the extra $$. I would think they would have a lot ( including myself ) that would pay some extra to not have the down time and be able to enjoy the entire program. I know you can pay by the month for another streaming service and then cancel, I'm just thinking about a way to simplify things.
Thoughts?

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
5/5/23, 5:20 PM   #2
Re: Flo Streaming idea???
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

No thanks, I'll be watching Lucas LM's at Ponderosa during down time. or the David Tartar memorial at Silver Dollar, Im not missin nothin.

2 members like this post: Aurora78, stp6237
5/5/23, 5:49 PM   #3
JarrettFarms73

They’d be losing real and or potential ad revenue so i don’t see that happening. It would either have to be a substantial premium price to the end user, which the vast majority won’t pay. I can maybe see some sort of a split screen but i’d be willing to bet subscribers would start $&%#’n about the smaller screen not being what they paid for in less time than it takes for an egg timer to go off. JMO. Love the concept but business is about making money.

5/5/23, 8:36 PM   #4
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Are the woo events on race monitor?

5/5/23, 8:50 PM   #5
Scott Daloisio

No, they are on “My Race Pass,” Dick. I much prefer that and use it a lot more when I am announcing.
Last edited by Scott Daloisio; 5/5/23 at 10:47 PM.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
5/6/23, 9:10 AM   #6
Re: Flo Streaming idea???
Hubie48

I would think that WoO might actually gain a few fans? I don't know what the deal is (money) but an occasional broadcast of a World Of Outlaws events could promote the sport. I am a non wing fan but have made a decision to follow this high limit series. I like Kyle and Brad, both were pure excitement when they ran USAC

I am also starting to follow this Justin Peck.

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo Streaming idea???