IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That
6/15/09, 5:59 PM   #161
Re: That
Rpracing1

Don't want to piss anybody off.........Just curious where you would have had to finish to pay for your race fuel bill????

6/15/09, 6:01 PM   #162
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonwingnit View Post
Ok I think I understand. Were the drivers told? And why wouldn't it start after the first car was pushed - there's probably the 10 - 12 laps additional getting the line set the four wide...etc. Why wouldn't they start counting at first push? That still takes fuel? I'm not expecting you to have an answer just wondering out loud.
Posted via Mobile Device
Racin Jason would be the man to ask about that..

6/15/09, 6:07 PM   #163
Mr. Happy

Waiter....waiter! Check please!

6/15/09, 6:08 PM   #164
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
like i said , mentally you are a real little person......and no i didn't clean the restrooms . You wasn't that concerned about the fans comfort so i don't think that clean restrooms was an issue....and again you just proved your a dumba$$....
well please tell us what you did there? Post your name jerk! And why are you posting things about union co from 20 years ago????????????? Cleaning the **** house is a job you could not do!!! BECAUSE YOU WAS THINKING IT WAS THE FOOD STAND
Last edited by SUPERDUKE; 6/15/09 at 6:13 PM.

6/15/09, 6:10 PM   #165
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. Happy View Post
waiter....waiter! Check please!

now thats funny!!!!!!!!

6/15/09, 6:20 PM   #166
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3g View Post
I’m going to try to be as nice as I can be so bare with me. First off I have to give a huge thank you to Tommy Helfrich for all his help in getting in, what should have been a canceled show. Thank god it wasn’t a USAC race or it would have been done before it got started. The positive was that we got to see a race at one of history’s most famous race tracks. However there were a few negatives as well. The one tow truck deal is inexcusable. The Action Track staff blew it on that one to be sure. The race track was to be expected,I mean what did you really expect? The woman’s rest rooms need to be addressed as well. I mean if there not fixed where is “Motormasher” and “Superduke” going to go to relieve themselves? There was an actual problem with them and does need to be addressed. Now let me get a couple of things straight. The MSCS feature was a marathon but it was not the fault of the MSCS staff. They didn’t run 80 laps total before the competition red was brought out. The MSCS staff had said from the get go that the magic number was going to be 70 laps and at that point a competition red was given. I also want to thank “RacinJason” for making the two day marathon fun for me we had a lot of laughs along with Chris Nunn. The ILMS feature had it’s problems to but again the race track has to take a lot of the blame with only one tow truck and the track condition being as it was. The ILMS guys were a lot of fun to be with in the tower and they are a great group. The next item I want to mention is that “The rich kid from New York” out classed the field is total “BS”!! If you “Motormasher” would get off your ass and come to a race you could see for yourself. I talked to you earlier in the week and you said you where going to be there as did a few others so I don’t want to hear how bad the race was or how this sucks or that sucks when you won’t or can’t show up. The SCORA series has had some GREAT races but is on the verge of collapse due to the “I’ll shows” that never seem to show. The series was designed for a particular group of racers that said they wanted a series to run in but so far we have only had a handful of teams that have committed themselves to the series. So if it goes down the tubes you have only you to blame but don’t you dare bad mouth the guys that have showed up to support Sam and the series. I just as soon have your type just shut up and stay at home and there is nothing "YAWN" about our guys or our races!!! Oh on a side note Alex Coonan is at home now with a neck injury and I’ll try to get a hold of him or his family tomorrow to get an update.

John Gurley
Why the shot at USAC? I was at a heckuva midget race at Kokomo. I like Tommy H , but it sounds like his needs may have been suited to oversee the sancioning body. not a slam just a fact.

6/15/09, 6:25 PM   #167
Tim Clauson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Why the shot at USAC? I was at a heckuva midget race at Kokomo. I like Tommy H , but it sounds like his needs may have been suited to oversee the sancioning body. not a slam just a fact.
I was thinking the same thing ..... (about the shot at USAC)

2 members like this post: Sandy Lowe, wbr
6/15/09, 6:25 PM   #168
Amzie

He probably means that USAC would have called the show 3 days in advance if there was even a forecast of heavy dew.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/15/09, 6:44 PM   #169
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
You work for scora and that why weren't you there? Just curious.
I didn't work for Sam, I volunteered as a photog for them, but after missing the first race and not being able to go the second race, I decided I couldn't do it. I was stretching myself too thin and needed to get out of something. I wish Sam the best of luck with the series and wished I could have helped.

6/15/09, 6:45 PM   #170
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amzie View Post
He probably means that USAC would have called the show 3 days in advance if there was even a forecast of heavy dew.
Posted via Mobile Device
That would be the promoters call once the contract is signed.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That