IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities
7/30/16, 11:02 AM   #71
Re: Twin Cities
Jerry Shaw

It's one of the useful things about this forum. If race fans feel like they ended up with a bad deal, it's always been a place that they can come to express that, as long as they do it with a reasonable amount of respect. Without using profanity or resorting to name calling. Most have done that, in this case. One definitely crossed the line and it got deleted. I think the point has been made clearly enough and there's no reason to beat a dead horse, for days to follow.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/30/16 at 11:11 AM.

3 members like this post: ronmil, SprintManDave, TQ29m
7/30/16, 11:02 AM   #72
Tsquared

Haha GOOD LUCK!

1 member likes this post: grantman
7/30/16, 11:52 AM   #73
Sprintcarfanatic

3 locals should be getting in free. After driving 3 to 3 & a half hrs to get there. No Refunds bull hockey, Locals I can see coming back in a week or 2 but you put on a special show & people travel, policy needs to change. We gave them our wristbands because I'm not going back down there to see a regular show when I can see that in my own back yard !! The fella I talked to said to get a hold of Rick Robertson & I'd be his guest at a future show. Same as my 2 brothers.

Lets go a little farther with the running in of the track. Was 2 pick ups running it in when we got there then the water truck came out & helped although he was losing enough water to cause a caution if a car had left down that much fluid but this was continuous. The heat in the motors was really ironing the track in. All cars didn't even get to do that. I look towards the pits & you could see it coming. Well lets just say I have never seen pushtrucks that have tried to run a track in while it was still raining. 2 of them.

One of our pit stops I noticed that a headlight wasn't reflecting in the window. Gas to get there. Eats on the way to & fro. I think I'll have to start a go fund me page to recoup my (our) losses. LOL. BTW the headlamp was on sale like 4 dollars off !!!

One other thing the crowd was not all that good.

3 members like this post: grantman, on_the_hammer, speedbump
7/30/16, 12:11 PM   #74
pushinthecushin

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 10

The beef is with the race track. Not us.

8/4/16, 8:10 PM   #75
Sprintcarfanatic

Kevin, Who is us ?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Twin Cities