IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 7/27/14 9:43 AM
August 2nd Lawrenceburg Speedway and BOSS (Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series) present the Jason Soudrette Memorial Race. Paying $2044 to win and 300 to start. Make sure you get your Jason Soudrette Memorial t-shirt, all proceeds will go to his family.
The BOSS series has multiple bonuses for drivers also. I am sure BOSS will post them soon.
www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com
19 Likes: BillyG, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, DAD, EPSpeed, FishBurger, fishnman, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, JazzTrombonist, Jrp4554, LUCKYONE, minispeed, mtek56, Mud Packer, Phylo82, RichH, Sandy Lowe, UberKuhlMan
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #2 7/27/14 10:24 AM
Very nice gesture by Burg with this race. Jason was one of the nicest guys in the pits.
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dave Rudisell, FishBurger, fishnman, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, mtek56, Phylo82, smith19
smith19 (Offline)
  #3 7/27/14 11:06 AM
Thanks dave!!!

CHRIS SMITH
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 7/27/14 12:01 PM
There aren't enough *NICE* words in the dictionary to describe Jason. A young man, With a family gone way too soon! The epitome of low buck racers that when he got a setup under him would come through the field like wildfire.

Thanks Dave and Aaron for putting this on!

Jason was also a pretty good bluegrass Bass Guitarist The song below is about Rt. 50

You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
12 Likes: BillyG, Dave Rudisell, FishBurger, fishnman, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, maf71, Mud Packer, Phylo82, r_harper, SPRINTCAR, tigerone
Gregg (Offline)
  #5 7/27/14 12:08 PM
Makes me more proud to be a Lawrenceburg Speedway supporter.

I'm sure Jeff Harris will be there next week driving this car.

9 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dave Rudisell, dirt330, FishBurger, fishnman, i love dirt track racing, mtek56, Mud Packer, Phylo82
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #6 7/27/14 2:58 PM
Thanks for sharing the video! Great song!
RICHCRAFT.SPL (Offline)
  #7 7/27/14 5:21 PM
We are going to have the Sprit Of Sayler Park on display. Thanks again to everyone at Lawanceburg Speedway for putting on this race in his Jason honor!
Attachments:
image.jpg (131.5 KB)

10 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dave Rudisell, davidm, EPSpeed, FishBurger, fishnman, minispeed, mtek56, Phylo82, rapid robert
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #8 7/27/14 7:23 PM
Was the #44 car sold? Would be really cool to see it out there?
smith19 (Offline)
  #9 7/27/14 7:40 PM
dropped a valve last time it was out. was told it will be back.

CHRIS SMITH
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #10 7/29/14 8:49 PM
Looking like a great night! Can't wait! www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com