IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > complete D2 / quad4 midget team sell out
6/12/17, 9:58 PM   #1
complete D2 / quad4 midget team sell out
CalChandonnet

Early 90s Quad4 Ellis midget for sale with trailer. This is a 2.4 powered LD9 motor with the stock harness blue chipped to run alcohol. the motor has a new water pump and gaskets, it has been taken apart and given a new melling oil pump. The car has a full KSE rack with 1 race on it, the rear is a winters pro elminator 31 spline 44-1 3.73 only a handful of races on it. the birdcages are articulating from sander with a self leveler. new 45" front axle and new bearings on the front axle with new bars all around the car that have a hex making it easier to adjust lengths. the belts are simpson and are good for the season they were mfg in 2016. the seat is a 20 degree layback 17" ultralshield full containment. the bladder is new as well as the fuel filter (140 micron) and fuel pump is a season old. i have new switches from longacre on the dash and pro comp glow in the dark gauges. the car has a brand new power steer pump on the car and ps resevouir. I have spare bars for the car, axle spacers, rod ends, rear wheels and tires, front tires, and exhaust which i really wanted to mount but didnt get around to it. i also have a spare kse rack for parts. the car is 98% complete i just need to bolt on the nerf bars and put the seat in.

the trailer is a 2008 7x16 middland, black has a new 7 pin connector and breakaway cable. the trailer has brakes and the tires are good. the bearings have been greased and ready to go. inside the trailer there is a 4,000lbs winch and a work bench with storage. there is also a toolbox bolted the floor as well. there are also a set of lights mounted on the wall that can swing out or be pointed in to light up the trailer.

i am asking 6,000 for the car and 5,000 for the trailer or bundle for $10,000. if you need pictures or any questions feel free to text or call 413-636-1787 or you can email CalChandonnet@gmail.com
Last edited by CalChandonnet; 6/12/17 at 10:31 PM.

7/4/17, 6:14 PM   #2
Re: complete D2 / quad4 midget team sell out
CalChandonnet

bump, ttt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > complete D2 / quad4 midget team sell out