IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT: Interview
5/25/16, 1:07 PM   #1
OT: Interview
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Just wanted to let my million of fans know that I will be featured in an interview with Joe Downs on the 6:00PM(CDT) sportscast (which will be at around 6:25). I called the station to complain about lack of Indy 500 coverage, and it turned into a pleasant conversation which led him to come to my home to interview me. If you can't get WFIE-TV, here is a link that will probably allow you to view the program.

http://www.14news.com/category/196967/local-news
Last edited by ronmil; 5/25/16 at 1:09 PM.

5/25/16, 3:55 PM   #2
Re: OT: Interview
jim goerge

Kool Buddy I"ll be sure to tune in . I like you have noticed he hasn"t said a word about the 500 Biggest one day sporting event in the world and he don"t cover it lol. His coverage of Nascar is usully drivers name won today at such and such and that's it lol. But let some pro of anykind pass gas and that's a headline lol, Set him straight my friend lol

5/26/16, 2:24 AM   #3
ronmil

The link I posted doesn't work; perhaps the interview hasn't been posted yet. I'll call the station later today if it doesn't show up on their site.

5/26/16, 2:34 PM   #4
ronmil

Here is a link to the TV interview that Joe Downs of WFIE TV did with me. It was an interesting experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Tf...ature=youtu.be

5/26/16, 5:29 PM   #5
racer-x

Good interview Ron. We're planning on going to carb day tomorrow and I only know the color car of the pole sitter.Im not really into all the changes of all racing over the years. I think I like to go to the track once a year just as my way of thanking my dad (who passed a couple years ago) for taking me to the track in 1970 and making me a lifelong race fan.

4 members like this post: DirtHawk92, luckybuc97, PIT CART, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > OT: Interview