IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo don’t know time
7/31/21, 7:40 PM   #1
Flo don’t know time
RedRacer07

EST & CST…when does the broadcast start at Tri-state for final ISW?

2 members like this post: cowboyhar69, tirespinner
7/31/21, 7:46 PM   #2
Re: Flo don’t know time
BLASTER1

soon

4 members like this post: jim goerge, motorhead748, RedRacer07, tirespinner
8/1/21, 5:01 PM   #3
openwheelfan1

Not defending Flo, but they had had a BUNCH of rain. Flo, Nor USAC had much idea when the track crew at TSS would get the surface usable.

8/2/21, 3:44 AM   #4
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRacer07 View Post
EST & CST…when does the broadcast start at Tri-state for final ISW?
But yet you got to see a good race didn"t you? You have no idea how much rain we got in Haubstadt,, I"ve hard anywhere from 1 and a half to 3 inches in bout 2 hours , thats a lot of water no matter. Most tracks would have used their rain date, But Tom and crew just went and brought out the flied tractors and went to work. Yes it took roughly a hour longer, BUT there was racing . It wasn"t Flo"s nor USAC"s or Tri States flaut just mother nature being mother nature. After all that work we had a FAST, SMOOTH track with nNO HOLRS track.. Before you bad mouth something stop and think about what happened first.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, PIT CART, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
8/2/21, 7:23 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I dont see a bad mouthing anywhere. We all tune in, Get that same annoying video/audio clip and wait. It's hard to update sites in a few seconds.

But me, Id much rather watch a tractor show. At least you got some Idea what's going on. Go live at scheduled time when possible. My advice.

8/2/21, 9:19 AM   #6
RedRacer07

Post was not meant as “bad mouthing”.
I’m thankful for TSS crew, USAC, Flo & awesome racers. I am slightly frustrated that Flo’s advertising was not correct. Thank you all for your input. ISW ‘21 was fabulous!!!

5 members like this post: chrismattlin, Dirtfan, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
8/2/21, 2:07 PM   #7
chrismattlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
But yet you got to see a good race didn"t you? You have no idea how much rain we got in Haubstadt,, I"ve hard anywhere from 1 and a half to 3 inches in bout 2 hours , thats a lot of water no matter. Most tracks would have used their rain date, But Tom and crew just went and brought out the flied tractors and went to work. Yes it took roughly a hour longer, BUT there was racing . It wasn"t Flo"s nor USAC"s or Tri States flaut just mother nature being mother nature. After all that work we had a FAST, SMOOTH track with nNO HOLRS track.. Before you bad mouth something stop and think about what happened first.
Dang Jim, that's rough! To me it just seemed like the OP was not privy to the race being delayed an hour (turned out to be 2). No need to jump down his throat.

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, jim goerge, progressive22, RedRacer07, tirespinner
8/2/21, 2:58 PM   #8
RedRacer07

It’s all good…my beer mug is half full, some are have empty 🍻

2 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
8/2/21, 6:58 PM   #9
jim goerge

Red Sorry guess I took it wrong . I was there in the rain and saw what was going on. If watching Flo you might not have known what was happening.

8/2/21, 8:38 PM   #10
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Kinda with Charles on this one. When there’s a delay, I’d rather they just turn camera on and at bottom of the screen put something like weather delay or something similar what ever the situation is. Would keep a lot of people asking questions and/or complaining from just seeing the big ole “F” on the screen and event starting soon

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, RedRacer07, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo don’t know time