IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Isw shout outs!!
8/1/21, 8:48 PM   #1
Isw shout outs!!
JarrettFarms73

Firstly, congrats to KTJ for winning the ISW 2021 championship!

Big thank you to all the crews and helpers that kept giving us fans great car counts night after night. You are INSANE and we love you for it. Especially when things get rushed like they did at Kokomo.

Shout out to all the owners and sponsors that make ISW one of, if not THE greatest weeks year after year after year. Great talent means nothing if there’s no car to show it off.

Hats off to USAC and all the track promoters that did whatever it took to get in all 7 races. Rushed schedules, delayed schedules, rain out dates… it ain’t easy but you make look as if it were. Thanks for a great “week” of racing.

Fellow fans, it’s always great talking to people and seeing familiar faces. Your hype night after night is unmistakably part of the energy that is ISW.

Last but not least, to all the drivers, the excitement you bring at the risk you take, for me personally, is second to none. There is no place i would rather spend my entertainment time and dime than watching you 410 non wing dirt gladiators. Best wishes to you all throughout the rest of 2021.

Watched 5 ISW 2021 races in person: Kokomo, Terre Haute - Tri-State.

8/2/21, 3:37 PM   #2
Re: Isw shout outs!!
BrentTFunk

This was the first year that I didn't make it to any SprintWeek races. This goes back to the old Tri Track Championship, that it evolved from. You know your old when you saw a SprintWeek race at Avilla. I was jealous of all of you. Hope everyone had fun. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself.

8/2/21, 6:20 PM   #3
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Lawrenceburg Safety Team. Thanks guys

8/2/21, 7:37 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Only got to one, But I got to one, Bloomington.

Shout out to all who made it happen.

Shout of for Mudpacker and Racinbabe for the howdys and Hugs.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, RacinBabe
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Isw shout outs!!