IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Early Happy Thanksgiving
11/25/15, 2:35 AM   #1
Early Happy Thanksgiving
jim goerge

I know I am early but, this year has been a real eye opener for me. Last year about this time I was told I had prostate cancer and started treatment when a couple weeks later they informed me I also had cancer of the bone centered in my hips. I have been doing treatments for both of them and have a couple weeks left. OK am ready to say what I am so thankful for , I am so thankful for the people I met on this site who have taken me under their wing and helped me beat this sickness. Mrs. G Thank you for being my rock, and for the advice, support, and encouragement. The Morgans , The Hetsers,Tony, Emily,you guys kept me going , and making sure I was ok at the tracks. Ron thanks for turning me on to some new tracks and helping me out. Ed and Elaine without you during midget week I'd been a lost puppy. Go Ballou and the mailman hanging out with you guys was a blast at smackdown. Mud Packer & Racing Babe so kool sitting with you at smackdown also . Meeting Danny B. Jerry Shaw, Race man Dave Al, Susan we at last gotta met and sister Deb,and Lloyd & Gail Kasi and my east coast buddy David and Chuck. I am probley forgetting a lot more and I'm sorry , but I probley wouldn't have made it though the racing season without all your help so thank you all so much and I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and I love you

11/25/15, 9:14 PM   #2
Re: Early Happy Thanksgiving
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I know I am early but, this year has been a real eye opener for me. Last year about this time I was told I had prostate cancer and started treatment when a couple weeks later they informed me I also had cancer of the bone centered in my hips. I have been doing treatments for both of them and have a couple weeks left. OK am ready to say what I am so thankful for , I am so thankful for the people I met on this site who have taken me under their wing and helped me beat this sickness. Mrs. G Thank you for being my rock, and for the advice, support, and encouragement. The Morgans , The Hetsers,Tony, Emily,you guys kept me going , and making sure I was ok at the tracks. Ron thanks for turning me on to some new tracks and helping me out. Ed and Elaine without you during midget week I'd been a lost puppy. Go Ballou and the mailman hanging out with you guys was a blast at smackdown. Mud Packer & Racing Babe so kool sitting with you at smackdown also . Meeting Danny B. Jerry Shaw, Race man Dave Al, Susan we at last gotta met and sister Deb,and Lloyd & Gail Kasi and my east coast buddy David and Chuck. I am probley forgetting a lot more and I'm sorry , but I probley wouldn't have made it though the racing season without all your help so thank you all so much and I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and I love you
Jimbo,
No need to Thank Us, we're honored call you a Friend, Love You like a brother!

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racegal, wildman92
11/25/15, 10:12 PM   #3
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Our tailgates would not be the same without you....and fireball. Love ya!

5 members like this post: davidm, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racegal
11/25/15, 10:42 PM   #4
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Happy Thanksgiving Jim!! I am thankful for our friendship and I'm thankful we keep in touch!
I am thankful for all the great true friends I have made on here!
I am thankful for Bill for making all these friendships possible and I am thankful for Mrs G for keeping it all going!!
I love you too Jim!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

11/25/15, 10:55 PM   #5
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jim! It was a real pleasure getting to meet you this summer and becoming friends.

I hope all here have a blessed day with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Early Happy Thanksgiving