IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Two Honda 836cc TQ Midget Racing Engines
3/10/13, 6:02 PM   #1
Two Honda 836cc TQ Midget Racing Engines
HotRod35

I have two 836cc TQ Midget Racing engines for sale, one Fresh, and one with 6 to 8 20 lap features on it.

The fresh engine is as follows: Very Fresh, less than 20 laps, 836cc TQ Midget engine. This engine is very stout and has all the good stuff, including new pistons, valve springs, rods, and total seal rings. Was in my back-up car, and pulled with less than one race on it. I subsequently moved to sprint cars, in Florida, and the engine has been pickled since it was pulled and stored. I was going to rebuild and freshen up the chassis and sell it as a roller. I had the chassis powdered coated and sold it with another engine as a complete kit. I have several engines and this is the best one together and very fresh.

It has the Acro plate and coupling, so you can drop it right in the car and go racing tonight!

It's been stored properly, Asking $2,800, but want to move it and would be willing to make a very good deal as a package with 2nd engine or other parts.

*****Price Reduced to $2,800!***** Now $2,700******* Let' make a deal! It need to go!

2nd Engine, similar to the first as far as parts etc. This engine has six or so race nights with 20 lap features. We took the head and cam loose to check engine but otherwise it is put together. I was going to fresh'n up with rings and and new rod bolts and anything else it needed but should be in good condition overall and is otherwise race ready. Asking price $2,300.

Price reduced to $2,300!!!!!!!

Acro Dual Drive pump system with new manifold and fresh oil pump. System has less than 4 races; had it on car with fuel injection, but concerned with clearance with front axle with my setup. So I took it off car, as a result it is basically brand new. It is in excellent condition. Asking $450 with manifold and pump.

****Pump and Drive has been sold****

Honda 836 lightened Crank; excellent shape and in new condition. Asking $350.

Honday 836 Stock Crank; in very good condition; never raced; asking $200.

Many other engine and TQ racing parts, including two chassis, great for starter, or back up cars. Call or email and let's make a deal.

Ready to make a deal. Email me for phone at HotRodRacingInc(at @) aol.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Tampa-20130110-00560.jpg Views: 53 Size: 557.5 KB ID: 7586 Click image for larger version Name: Tampa-20130110-00562.jpg Views: 52 Size: 544.7 KB ID: 7587 Click image for larger version Name: Tampa-20130110-00563.jpg Views: 51 Size: 486.2 KB ID: 7588 Click image for larger version Name: Tampa-20130110-00566.jpg Views: 50 Size: 574.5 KB ID: 7589
Last edited by HotRod35; 6/11/16 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Prices Newly Reduced

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Two Honda 836cc TQ Midget Racing Engines