1/1/19 10:09 PM
Freshly built Honda 2.4L K-Series engine built to Badger Racing Association / POWRI rules by legendary midget engine builder Rick Paradis (formerly of Fontana) .
- Engine spec developed during 4 year partnership with Honda Performance Development.
- Durability tested by HPD to over 400 miles using Dyno test sequence created with actual race data.
- 10 feature wins in 2 seasons powering Badger champion Scott Hatton.
- Badger Championship engine in 2018.
- Stock Honda K-series block (with aftermarket sleeves), crank, and cylinder head casting.
- Quality aftermarket Rods, Pistons, Cams, Valves / Rocker Assembly plus high quality Barnes midget oil pump.
- Includes MSD midget ignition, fuel pump, header, U-joint adapter and template for motor plate.
- 6 race inspection and Technical support for tuning and install included.
- Additional Honda Sales and Service now available through Rick Paradis / Haisley Machine in Fairmount, IN.
- Contact Rick or Tony for more information.
1/5/19 9:22 AM
What kind of horse power is this motor making?
(The edge) ... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.