IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DAD (Offline)
  #11 7/16/18 1:54 PM
!! UPDATE !!
Dad is out of surgery. Doc said everything went as planned and that Dad's doing great! He's in recovery and waiting to be moved back to his room around 1pm.
15 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, davidm, erich45, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, LB, mc/rider, oppweld, racegal, Sandy Lowe, tirespinner, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
TQ29m (Offline)
  #12 7/16/18 2:02 PM
It wasn't like they didn't know where to look, the tracks were still there from the last time, Ron and I joked about the last one, just put in a zipper, be careful what you wish for. Good luck with this one, Ron, hope to see you soon. Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: DAD, tirespinner
Bostonian (Offline)
  #13 7/16/18 5:43 PM
Prayers sent. Boston Strong!
big d (Offline)
  #14 7/16/18 6:12 PM
Prayers with ya Mr ron..will will be cheering ur full recovery...teresa and don
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #15 7/16/18 8:57 PM
Praying for Ronnie! Hang in there!
mech618 (Offline)
  #16 7/17/18 7:23 AM
Thoughts and prayers
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #17 7/17/18 7:32 AM
Prayers to all Involved!

#18 7/17/18 9:19 PM
Dad Hang in there Prayers sent
DAD (Offline)
  #19 7/17/18 9:43 PM
!!UPDATE!!
First we'd like to thank everyone for all of your prayers! It really means a lot!!
Dad is in a regular room now and has been awake since 4am and sitting in a chair for most of the day. He walked the distance of 4 rooms this morning and just got done doing another 4 room walk this evening. He was able to stand up on his own which surprised the nurses. He says other than being really really sore and it hurting when he does his breathing exercises and walking, he's glad and thankful to be able to open eyes and see another day.
If y'all want to leave him a message and post on his fb wall, feel free to do so.
3 Likes: Bostonian, mc/rider, tirespinner