IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gregg (Offline)
  #21 8/17/19 9:43 PM
Yellow l15 Wismiller stopped on the backstretch. Being pushed off again.

Top10

Weir
Bilbee
Andretti
Moffatt
Hughes
Westfall
Gaines
Cling
Abrams
Hall
4 Likes: chrismattlin, FishBurger, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #22 8/17/19 9:44 PM
L19 Bilbee p1
3 Likes: chrismattlin, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #23 8/17/19 9:48 PM
Bilbee wins it. He had 'em covered from lap 19 on.
6 Likes: chrismattlin, FishBurger, luckybuc97, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #24 8/17/19 9:51 PM
Top 10
Bilbee
Weir
Andretti
Westfall
Moffatt
Gaines
Abrams
Hughes
Hall
Hery

Bilbee wins the Dick Gaines Memorial to go along with the Sheldon Kinser Memorial he won earlier in the yea.
10 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, FishBurger, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, tirespinner
PIT CART (Online)
  #25 8/17/19 9:58 PM
Thank you for the updates 🏁
8 Likes: chris jockish, Eatin Dirt, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, spicoli, tirespinner
EZ04 (Offline)
  #26 8/17/19 9:58 PM
Bilbee has been really fast all year. He's got it rolling!
4 Likes: chrismattlin, LUCKYONE, oppweld, tirespinner
oppweld (Offline)
  #27 8/17/19 10:59 PM
Way to go Nick!
3 Likes: chrismattlin, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #28 8/17/19 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gregg:
Top 10
Bilbee
Weir
Andretti
Westfall
Moffatt
Gaines
Abrams
Hughes
Hall
Hery

Bilbee wins the Dick Gaines Memorial to go along with the Sheldon Kinser Memorial he won earlier in the yea.
Thanks for the updates Gregg,they're much appreciated.KTJ won the Sheldon Kinser Memorial @ Blmgtn Speedway on July 26th.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #29 8/18/19 12:12 AM
Today we had our BARC RAY Chalkie Garbage can Luau
Getting there at 1130 on a 90* humid day took it out of me early but after setup it was B.Sin and ood food and drink

Went into the track at seven just prior to heats.
That second heat was worth the price of admission in and of itself with Weir going from third to first in the final half a lap.

Feature, Weir as always was fast, That car is awesome as they bring it in on a single axle trailer with virtually no spares Anyway Wier grabbed the lead and was doing great, Bilbee ran him down went into three and threw the old school ELDORA slide for life. Not the new eldora slow motion skate for life. The dive and slide with only a cushion to catch ya or a wall to stop ya. He made it sick, drove off.

Early to the last yellow, JJ Hughes may have been the fastest on the track Was up to fifth a couple times and after that last yellow the bottom came in a bit, he bobbled a couple times and a couple cars got him, Make no doubt though they've found Burg Speed.

Dickie ot the BC hard charger award. Garett Abrams came on strong late.

Fun night, Thanks to the track, crew, everyone in our club that helped.
Was a good night, even if I didn't feel well after all day in the heat.

Also got my RacinBabe hug, Made my day!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: chrismattlin, RacinBabe, spicoli
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #30 8/18/19 10:08 AM
Big THANK YOU to Gregg for the great updates. This old fart stuck at home in Bloomington, Illinois really appreciated them.
5 Likes: chrismattlin, FishBurger, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner