IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 8/12/19 8:17 PM
Daughtery Speedway - News and 1 of 5 announcements this week.

From the tracks new Facebook page

Classes confirmed - The first of 5 announcements this week. Pro Late Models will be the headline class for Boswell Speedway.
Guaranteed $1,500 to win $150 to start.

Side Note : We will also have 3 Super Late Model and 3 Sprint Car events sprinkled though out the season.

-> Stay tuned for announcement #2 tomorrow! <- Each day we will have one class or event announcement, and then a side note with additional speedway related information.

-

ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE POSTED HERE THROUGH OUT THE WEEK.

2023 Season: 13 Tracks & 40 Races. States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI. Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
4 Likes: EBookerFan, oppweld, tirespinner, TNRustler
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #2 8/12/19 9:17 PM
Is going to be called daughter or Boswell speedway? I really hope you consider having usac return always good exciting racing with huge crowds contact Kirk spridgeon at usac office in Indy if your interested in hosting a usac event in coming season also with usac the crowd were huge
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 8/12/19 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Non wing lover:
Is going to be called daughter or Boswell speedway? I really hope you consider having usac return always good exciting racing with huge crowds contact Kirk spridgeon at usac office in Indy if your interested in hosting a usac event in coming season also with usac the crowd were huge
Boswell Speedway - Facebook page is the same name.

2023 Season: 13 Tracks & 40 Races. States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI. Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 8/13/19 7:31 AM
So is it Boswell or Daughtery Speedway? Confusing...
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #5 8/13/19 9:45 AM
It's going to be be Boswell Speedway ,I believe
4 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, nathans1012, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan
Avon Open Wheel fan (Offline)
  #6 8/13/19 10:58 AM
I asked and it is being called Boswell. It's what I've called the track since the early 70s.

Jay Tinder
Media and Competition Director
ILLINI Midgets

www.illinimidgets.com
cleatziff (Offline)
  #7 8/13/19 11:19 AM
Was this track called Henry speedway for awhile?
Hustlin-Hoosier (Offline)
  #8 8/13/19 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by cleatziff:
Was this track called Henry speedway for awhile?
Yes, it was .
2 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, nathans1012
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #9 8/13/19 7:14 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT #2

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! - Every single regular division we race will have a special $3,000 to win event during the season! Divisions will be announced tomorrow!

Special Side Note - All these announcements are part of the business plan being put in place within our investment group. No single person will own this track. The investment group will be making all the decisions once the sale is final. This is our attempt at being completely transparent for our fans and to gain investor interest. We find out more information later in the week.

-> Stay tuned for announcement #3 tomorrow! -< Each day we will have one class or event announcement, and then a side note with additional speedway related information.

racer5c (Offline)
  #10 8/13/19 7:29 PM
was also called Chase and Henry's Speedway