IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Chevy 350 Stainless Sprintcar Headers
10/15/13, 1:54 PM   #1
Chevy 350 Stainless Sprintcar Headers
Algieo

I have a set of Custom Fabricated Chevy 350 Sprintcar headers for sale. They are made of .035 and .049 Stainless steel ~ 1 7/8" to 2" Tri-Y to 2" out to 2 1/4" pressed tapered tubes to 2 5/8" then cone out to 5" with the Stahl Bolt Pattern. Equal length headers. These are the same numbers as a NASCAR Tri-Y. Cost $3000 to build. These pipes are trouble free! I've run these pipes on my Sprintcar for the last 7 years, no cracks or rust ~ of course they could use a polish. These will add 30 horsepower in the mid-range with the Tri-Y! Purge welded ~ which means weld on the inside of pipes looks better than the weld on the outside, so no lumps on the inside to break the exhaust flow. Asking $1200. Any questions, please feel free to contact me by email at ncbb@hotmail.com or you can call the pipe builder @ 317-549-1681 and discuss the whole process

http://www.flickr.com/photos/105116257@N06/

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Chevy 350 Stainless Sprintcar Headers