Re: Gas City 8/9/13
wrestler135

100% new car, motor from the 42G

Posted via Mobile Device

8/9/13, 11:29 PM   #22
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Only 10 mods..9 actually started Joey Kramer won over Devin Gilpin..pretty cool seeing Joey drive up here..he has a beast of a race car! The sprint cars went coast to coast no yellows..Jerry coons started 14th and got 2nd and he was coming fast. Thank you to Devin for posting what i sent him..after I posted the heat lineups I wasnt able to get on on my phone it would lock..Hope everyone has a great weekend

Tyler

3 members like this post: bsmith8, dkdorkboy, ggoilco.
8/10/13, 10:02 AM   #23
Pitpass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln Chapple View Post
What is Cottle driving? Was told it was a new car, but does anyone know details on it.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: racegal, racing2bwithu2
8/10/13, 11:44 AM   #24
PIT CART

Another great night at Gas City. All the racing was good.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/10/13, 1:14 PM   #25
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwfan08 View Post
Only 10 mods
It is hard to expect much support from them when there has been no promotion of any class other than sprint cars for the last several years. They can't just open the gates and expect cars to show up and pack the pits every week. A grand total of 49 cars in 4 classes would indicate that some work needs to be done. It's just very disappointing to see because I remember how awesome Gas City was in the late 90's and early 2000's when Jiggs was promoting the hell out of the place.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/10/13, 2:27 PM   #26
lovindirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwfan08 View Post
23 sprints heat 1 wee3 donelson 48 cottle 6rr liguori 41 dd 22w webber 58 fredrickson 12 hines 5 tmez

Posted via Mobile Device
2nd lap turn 2 Wee 3 lost an engine just as DD was passing. First engine we lost in probably 150 races. Anyways a long long time ago. Congrats Dave on your double win last nite. Had fun. I'm not crying, we got probably 30 races out of this one. Just have to fix it and move on. LOL Good job this year Conner what you have done with this no/low budget team is really amazing.

5 members like this post: backstretchdave, Justigit, Pitpass, racegal, racing2bwithu2
8/11/13, 1:34 AM   #27
Justigit

Great racing at GC, congratulations to Dave Darland on the win in the 41 car. The track was very fast and Cottle got the early lead in the new ride for him as Darland followed and dogged Cottle for most of the race. As they caught up with lapped traffic Darland was able to show Cottle a nose which was enough for Cottle to push the pedal a little harder and keep him in front for a few more laps, but Darland was able to get by and Coons had a heck of a run from way back on the top and was closing on Darland in the final laps but came up a bit short at the checkers. Great race, thanks to everyone at GC for a good nite of racing and getting us out early again.

3 members like this post: mowerman, PIT CART, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City 8/9/13