IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KQMC Needs Help
2/21/24, 6:31 PM   #1
KQMC Needs Help
Josh Spencer

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well! My son is now racing quarter midgets at the Kokomo Quarter Midget Club and I am now on the board. We are in need of a lawn mower, to mow the grounds. Does anyone have one or no of anyone that has one to either donate or if the prices right that would be great. These kids are the future of the sport! Please let me know of any leads or if you have a mower.

Thanks, Josh Spencer
765-438-6293

2/22/24, 11:36 AM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Hey Josh, its Josh. Here's a thought or possibly an idea. Check with shops. Brad Zeck is a great guy and has a great family that is heavily involved in our community and youth, with North Central Outdoor Power...Country Lawn & Garden I believe it is, in Galveston, Brent and Mike Ahrens and their family are great people...McGavic's Outdoor Power. Just to name a few.

Sometimes people trade in their older mowers when they get a new mower. In these cases they usually will either resell them dirt cheap or the names I mentioned, you explain the situation, they would possibly donate a mower and maybe the KQMC in return could advertise their business with a sign or banner or something.

Just an idea. I'll mention it to your Dad when I see him next at Woody's in case you dont see this for a lil while with your work schedule.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 2/22/24 at 5:01 PM.

2/22/24, 4:33 PM   #3
Josh Spencer

Thank you very much! Great idea!

Josh

2/22/24, 5:00 PM   #4
DirtTrackTherapy16J

No problem brother!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KQMC Needs Help