IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR Trucks @ Eldora-OT
7/22/14, 6:03 AM   #1
NASCAR Trucks @ Eldora-OT
racenut69

Will Larson be there?..This was the best NASCAR Race last year and I'm sure this year will be the same!....

1 member likes this post: gastown
7/22/14, 7:18 AM   #2
Re: NASCAR Trucks @ Eldora-OT
arctic monkey21

Yes Larson will be in one of the Turner Scott trucks according to the entry list I saw. Both of the Dillons, Ken Schrader and Tyler Reddick are the only other ones on the list that have a lot of prior experience on dirt in sprint cars or late models.

7/22/14, 11:25 AM   #3
Morin Racing 98

Race Count Last Year: 27

Is it this Wednesday night?

7/22/14, 12:28 PM   #4
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Entry List link:

http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/races/...assic/entries/

Event Schedule with TV times:

http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/races/...aily-schedule/

7/22/14, 3:32 PM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'll watch it for the dirt ringers and former sprint and lm stars as I did last year. The racing was ok, Still slower than an eldora street stock but ok.

Whats gong to be neat tomorrow is if they do get some of the T storms predicted, What will happen? Surely not the over packed black track they ran last year and since they have windshields is that going to mean competition cautions every ten laps for a windshield tear off?

2 members like this post: jim goerge, PIT CART
7/22/14, 3:41 PM   #6
racenut69

I guess Scott "Bloomeroid" learned his lesson last year....He can't outsmart the NASCAR boys on dirt!....

1 member likes this post: dirtball
7/22/14, 3:47 PM   #7
bn kleen

When you make the track like asphalt might as well run at Salem or Winchester. Prep the track like any weekend show and S.B. and the other dirt guys would lap the field.

2 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, jim goerge
7/22/14, 3:48 PM   #8
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I'll watch it for the dirt ringers and former sprint and lm stars as I did last year. The racing was ok, Still slower than an eldora street stock but ok.

Whats gong to be neat tomorrow is if they do get some of the T storms predicted, What will happen? Surely not the over packed black track they ran last year and since they have windshields is that going to mean competition cautions every ten laps for a windshield tear off?
Take the windshields out - put the tear offs where they are supposed to be - on the helmet visor.

7/22/14, 10:44 PM   #9
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by racenut69 View Post
Will Larson be there?..This was the best NASCAR Race last year and I'm sure this year will be the same!....
I don't really care for anything with doors and a roof and, I have to admit that I had very low expectations for that race last year, however, it turned out to be a great race!!!! I'll watch again!!!
Last edited by cecil98; 7/22/14 at 10:45 PM.

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
7/22/14, 10:58 PM   #10
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic monkey21 View Post
Yes Larson will be in one of the Turner Scott trucks according to the entry list I saw. Both of the Dillons, Ken Schrader and Tyler Reddick are the only other ones on the list that have a lot of prior experience on dirt in sprint cars or late models.
Surprise last minute entry Late Model star Jared Lander entered the Mudsummer Classic per the ELDORA Facebook page.
ALSO Jody Knowles (Truck #180) from Georgia has dirt experience as he races late models as well.
Last edited by nathans1012; 7/22/14 at 11:03 PM.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR Trucks @ Eldora-OT