IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Schrader, stewart team up
7/22/14, 3:19 PM   #11
Re: Usac: Schrader, stewart team up
team3521

I wish Bill would remove TheGhostOfOpperman from this forum. You sir are a troll!

And in my opinion, not even knowing you or who you are, you wouldn't amount to a zit on Jan Opperman's butt!

Go away and come back with some decency and class.

7/22/14, 4:21 PM   #12
wrtracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
A couple of things here. Kenny drove with the PRA at Raceway Park, when USAC dumped the series. Also , thanks for giving Schrader the seat Tony, but I'd much rather see Bryan Clauson in it.
Tony is the boss and he picked Schrader. Give Kenny some credit for coming back to the series after all these years.
Here is the link to the results of the PRA show in 2006:
http://www.ultimateracinghistory.com...p?raceid=19129

I too wish Bryan Clauson would be in the show. Hell I would like to see Tony Stewart & Kyle Busch in there as well. Now that would be interesting!
Hopefully this show will get some of the guys to get their Silver Crown cars out of mothballs.

3 members like this post: racephoto1, Robbie, team3521
7/23/14, 8:35 AM   #13
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtracing View Post
Tony is the boss and he picked Schrader. Give Kenny some credit for coming back to the series after all these years.
Here is the link to the results of the PRA show in 2006:
http://www.ultimateracinghistory.com...p?raceid=19129

I too wish Bryan Clauson would be in the show. Hell I would like to see Tony Stewart & Kyle Busch in there as well. Now that would be interesting!
Hopefully this show will get some of the guys to get their Silver Crown cars out of mothballs.
Slowly, but surely they are coming back. We have already seen the return of the Daum #5 and Fox #56, and i expect the return of the Bank #90 and quite possibly the Nolen #20 and Nix #43. There are quite a few new teams running cars now and others we will see in short order (Wilson #07 on dirt, Simmons #31, Long #44, Schuck #53, Thomas #92, Simpson #96, and RPM #98)

Andy Hillenburg is doing a great job of getting the cars back to the track, but this isn't an easy fix nor will it all happen over night. I wish him the best and i will continue to support him wherever possible.

5 members like this post: ajb6, bigq11, groove grabber, racephoto1, team3521
7/24/14, 8:50 AM   #14
PAW

Is there a official entry list anywhere? Probably not.

7/24/14, 1:24 PM   #15
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Is there a official entry list anywhere? Probably not.
I called USAC yesterday, and they said 22 - 24 cars. Leaving Evansville shortly; haven't been to IRP, oops, LORP in a few years. Looks like great weather!

7/24/14, 1:57 PM   #16
cfdrescue1

I'll be on one of the safety trucks. Would love to meet ya ron...

7/24/14, 2:03 PM   #17
team3521

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I called USAC yesterday, and they said 22 - 24 cars. Leaving Evansville shortly; haven't been to IRP, oops, LORP in a few years. Looks like great weather!
You're so lucky to live in Indiana and can go to a race like this on a Thursday night.
I envy you guys! Have a great night and I hope it's a great race!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Schrader, stewart team up