IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racechic66 (Offline)
  #1 1/27/10 3:37 PM
Trucker's Team selling everything!!!

For a complete itemized list and prices of everything available please email
roger@truckers24hr.com
or call 317-244-2424 ask for Roger or Jim.

We will also have some items at "The Indy Circle Track Expo" this Sat @ the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
racegal (Offline)
  #2 1/27/10 3:38 PM

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 1/27/10 4:00 PM
Wow!!...You'll surely be missed!!...always exciting to see team cars show,when back east,with nothin' but talented drivers in seats ea. n' everytime they were present!!!...good luck down the Road!!..........
  #4 1/27/10 5:07 PM
It's certainly understandable why any car owner would get tired of the never-ending money drain, but I had really hoped that they would change their minds. The Trucker's team will be missed by many. Thank you for the years of dedication you gave the sport.
the1jet17 (Offline)
  #5 1/27/10 5:42 PM
I will for sure miss you guys. I always enjoyed comin over and talking you all of you. Good luck with the business and hope all stays well!

Signed,
JJ Hughes
KSmith15 (Offline)
  #6 1/27/10 8:52 PM
I had the oppurtunity to help the Truckers team a couple nights last year, gotta say... Its a class act.....

Jim & Roger thanks for the oppurtunity

Cindi & Jim.... I know we'll see ya at the track

Good Luck And you will all be missed

Kevin Smith
cecil98 (Offline)
  #7 1/28/10 6:48 AM
You folks gave a lot of good young drivers a chance at a first class ride. As a fan, I always enjoyed it when you showed up at the track. You were great for the sport. I'm sorry to hear that you're moving on but, it's understandable. Good luck in future endeavors and thanks again for being such a big part of the sport I love so much....
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #8 1/28/10 9:21 AM
The truckers team put everything into there sprint car team.
Sure gonna miss seeing them at the track.
Good luck in what ever comes your way
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 1/28/10 9:49 AM
So sad, R&B Racing,Truckers 24 Hr will be missed by all of us who dearly love our sprint car racing.Roger, Barb, Jim & Cindi have done so much for other racers,and are just great people. Best wishes to all of you and THANKS, we will see you at a race track this summer

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #10 1/28/10 11:46 AM
I too was hoping things would turn around for Truckers team. Thanks again to Roger, Barb, Jim and Cindi for all they have done over the years. I am sure Cindi @ Jim/rest of the team will land somewhere. Please Cindi... let us know where you end up. I will make it a point to come say hi when I am pitside!