IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-Indiana Midget Week
6/10/13, 8:26 PM   #31
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway-Indiana Midget Week
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Thats why they get away with raising the prices all the time.some people are like little lambs led to water.they never say a word.

3 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, GregD, JackSam40
6/10/13, 9:20 PM   #32
kcarm92

I will ask again are the mods still going to be ump. Since not all drivers are not members per ump deadline.just asking

Posted via Mobile Device

6/10/13, 9:58 PM   #33
johnnythunderhead
Banned

$25 bucks is a bargain for usac midgets (and track sprints, which include many stars of the sport)

my only concern is usac and the given tracks perseverance in regard to getting these shows in should a pop up thunderstorm occur(which according to the weather reports I've been seeing, may be a good possibility throughout the course of the week)

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 6/10/13 at 10:03 PM.

2 members like this post: billwill7, KENDALLRACING
6/10/13, 10:19 PM   #34
john3g

I'll get beat up for this...but...I don't care...unlike a WoO show there is no usac race of any kind worth more than $20 bucks ahead to get in the stands....you can see a usac show any Friday at 2 different tracks one being north one south for ten or thirteen bucks ahead...oh one more thing I can't believe is that I'm agreeing with Mr Walls on this one but he is right....

Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, GregD, JackSam40, monkeyboy, Rex W.
6/10/13, 11:55 PM   #35
tennesseeracefan

Planning on coming up after Brownstown on Wednesday, but if it rains all night Wednesday and USAC is always canceling, any guesses on if this show will even happen?

Posted via Mobile Device

6/11/13, 12:01 AM   #36
johnnythunderhead
Banned

come on dudes, usac racing blows the woo parades out of the water/ and once again $25.00 is a bargain to see usac midgets and track sprints; anyone thinking otherwise is just plain wacko!

I am still waiting to hear from usac and from the promoters regarding their commitments in getting the shows in (it ain't the price of admission that concerns me, it's the whole package, travel expense, food, motel, gas, et al) I want to hear some " hell yes we will do everything possible to get the shows in"! a lack of response will be considered, a "we will take your $$$ and keep it and tough *****, we will not work the track in and race if a short pop up thunderstorm rolls through"

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 6/11/13 at 12:11 AM.

3 members like this post: billwill7, KENDALLRACING, speed bump
6/11/13, 12:49 AM   #37
batch56

Quote:
Originally Posted by bni69 View Post
Grandstand admission at Gas City is $20 for ages 13 and up, $5 for ages 7 - 12, and ages 6 and under are free. Pit admission is $30.
$30.00 every week for a pitpass at LPS.

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
6/11/13, 1:43 AM   #38
speedemon3b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennesseeracefan View Post
Planning on coming up after Brownstown on Wednesday, but if it rains all night Wednesday and USAC is always canceling, any guesses on if this show will even happen?

Posted via Mobile Device
Im doing the same thing leaving nashville wednesday morning and then doing LPS thursday

6/11/13, 2:06 AM   #39
tennesseeracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon3b View Post
Im doing the same thing leaving nashville wednesday morning and then doing LPS thursday
Ought to be a good two days! I live over in Milan. You ever been to LPS? If so what can I expect?

Posted via Mobile Device

6/11/13, 2:07 AM   #40
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by batch56 View Post
$30.00 every week for a pitpass at lps.
but they don`t go up any for a special show.same all year

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway-Indiana Midget Week