IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #11 2/18/20 1:28 PM
The latest release. Steve Newmark is the President of Roush-Fenway Racing. Basically just thanking everybody for their support.

https://twitter.com/NewmarkRFR/statu...10697309184000

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: dirtball, tirespinner
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #12 2/18/20 5:56 PM
New release says awake and talking to family and doctors. I don’t know the answer but it’s time to do away with pack racing. I read 81 of 108 (75%) cars between the 3 series went home tore up from Daytona. That isn’t racing.
7 Likes: chathamracefan, erich45, PIT CART, PJ Wright, tirespinner, TQ29m, Will Shunk
TQ29m (Online)
  #13 2/19/20 12:06 PM
After sorting out the bs, it looks like blocking and pushing need to be eliminated again, I sure didn't want to see happen what did, but it appears it was conseñtual, but maybe those involved need to look at it again.

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #14 2/19/20 3:17 PM
So, there he is, a day and a half later, walking out of the hospital, holding hands with his girls, donning his National Wild Turkey Federation t shirt. I've been a lot of places and seen something things I've thought were unbelievable, but none more than this!
Attachments:
Newman.jpg (121.3 KB)

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
16 Likes: Chief Wahoo, davidm, erich45, Indy1808, interpreter66, JackSam40, jdull99, Jonr, Ken Bonnema, ksmith, Leohr46, mc/rider, racer-x, skids59, tirespinner, TQ29m
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #15 2/19/20 3:45 PM
Praise The Lord!

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
6 Likes: davidm, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, Ken Bonnema, skids59, tirespinner
racer-x (Offline)
  #16 2/19/20 4:31 PM
This is a prime example why nobody should ever boo a race driver!! That picture made my day !!
11 Likes: davidm, erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, Ken Bonnema, Leohr46, mc/rider, PIT CART, skids59, tirespinner
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #17 2/19/20 4:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
So, there he is, a day and a half later, walking out of the hospital, holding hands with his girls, donning his National Wild Turkey Federation t shirt. I've been a lot of places and seen something things I've thought were unbelievable, but none more than this!
He was in a hurry to get out of there he didn’t even have shoes on 🙂
7 Likes: bigq11, Hustlin-Hoosier, Jerry Shaw, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, skids59, tirespinner