IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kim Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 5/11/13 12:54 PM
Lawrenceburg: Saturday May 11th Canceled.
Our next event will be Saturday, May 18th.

www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com

Remember, you can always text Racing to 95495 to receive a text notification in the future.

See you all next week.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 5/11/13 2:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kim Rudisell:
Lawrenceburg: Saturday May 11th Canceled.
Our next event will be Saturday, May 18th.

www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com

Remember, you can always text Racing to 95495 to receive a text notification in the future.

See you all next week.
Kim that is pretty sad when Dave gets to post the good news and he makes you post the bad news. (Just kidding)
Nice deal in the FlatOut Mag. you guys are all over the world now, good luck next week.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #3 5/11/13 2:49 PM
I was gonna post something like that but im sure somebody would ha e taken wrong like i was slamming the track...off to haubstaubt

Posted via Mobile Device
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 5/11/13 3:45 PM
I swear every forcaster around here said sun through mid day with a chance of light rain about 8pm. Sun never came out, Dad lives four miles from the track in Hidden Valley and says everthings soaked and its about the same where I live.

Was on my way when the text came at 1 but I had a couple stops to make so I was only five miles from the house on a trip that I needed to make anyway. Good call. Good Timing. Could make Haubstadt but Anything more than 150 miles is a overnight for me anymore, Expecially with the time change. No fun trying to drive with the head a bobbin.

Charles Nungester