IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
windom fan (Offline)
  #51 7/16/11 9:16 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
Glad to see they still have a great crowd of cars on hand even with SprintWeek going on. Pville has turned into an awesome track since the new ownership.
This is why they will not get an isw date, running sprint cars against isw
4 Likes: bmemmer, JCC, rdzsprint, SPRINTCAR
Go Fast (Offline)
  #52 7/16/11 9:16 PM
A-Main (First 3 rows)
Hines - Gardner
Windom - Clayton
Fizpatrick - Stanbrough

B-Main
Jones - Short
Gulick - Stockon
Coons - Cottle
Malone - Hughes
Ballou - Briscoe
Vennard - Brackett

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
9 Likes: Black Deuce, chadd8up, Charles Nungester, CRA91, Deansnuts, dirtball, JON'S MOM, Pat O'Connor Fan, SprintManDave
chadd8up (Offline)
  #53 7/16/11 9:20 PM
Chadd you are being awfully nasty this evening. I realize this is not a Pville thread but what is wrong with him passing along info that was given to him by DO who happens to be one of the moderators on this board I do believe if I am not mistaken.
its not that i am trying to be nasty if you read my original post another individual started the deal about it and i was the one that started getting the heat for it.
sloppyjoe (Offline)
  #54 7/16/11 9:20 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
I'm sorry that your scope of concentration is so limited that following 2 races at once is beyond your capabilities

btw, for those who are not being smart asses, I was just passing along some sprint car racing info. Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but you guys were only "watching" tractors or modifieds at the time.
Hey man, what are you trying to do, utilize your 1st amendment rights or something? Don't you know that even though chadd8up only has 50+ posts, this thread is only for him and his buddies? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pletchfan (Offline)
  #55 7/16/11 9:23 PM
Originally Posted by chadd8up:
its not that i am trying to be nasty if you read my original thread another individual started the deal about it and i was the one that started getting the heat for it.
But it would have been better when he started if you would have just left it there. Just sayin. I just don't want to see people arguing on the boards. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Originally Posted by windom fan:
This is why they will not get an isw date, running sprint cars against isw
I would almost bet money that you are wrong on that one. We will see. The tracks are so far apart and the locals in Pville still deserve to run. I don't see a problem with it.
3 Likes: agar, mpgouty, SprintManDave
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #56 7/16/11 9:25 PM

Charles Nungester
windom fan (Offline)
  #57 7/16/11 9:29 PM
But it would have been better when he started if you would have just left it there. Just sayin. I just don't want to see people arguing on the boards. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I would almost bet money that you are wrong on that one. We will see. The tracks are so far apart and the locals in Pville still deserve to run. I don't see a problem with it.
the promotors of indiana vote on who gets the dates, not usac, and all the promotors have an unwritten rule that u dont run sprints against isw, look at all the tracks that do run during isw, they dont run sprints, only pville
2 Likes: rdzsprint, SPRINTCAR
deannalynn
  #58 7/16/11 9:30 PM
the promotors of indiana vote on who gets the dates, not usac, and all the promotors have an unwritten rule that u dont run sprints against isw, look at all the tracks that do run during isw, they dont run sprints, only pville
Yay!!!!! Go Bear!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!! Oh my GAWRSH!!! Paragon is running sprints, too??? OMG!!! The nerve!!!! Wait, TSS is on Central time and they still call themselves Indiana?? Huh?
3wide (Offline)
  #59 7/16/11 9:33 PM
B main results: Jones, Short, Gulick, Stockon, Coons, Cottle. Gulick was flyinh around the top!
Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, CRA91, dirtball, jim goerge, TNRustler
Rogue-9 (Offline)
  #60 7/16/11 9:33 PM
Paragon does too
Closed Thread