IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
deannalynn
  #41 7/16/11 8:52 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
Glad to see they still have a great crowd of cars on hand even with SprintWeek going on. Pville has turned into an awesome track since the new ownership.
I didn't even recognize the place after 15 years! I couldn't believe the size of the crowd or the cars or the drivers! My daughter got to see DD win AND fireworks on her first trip to Putnamville! I don't remember my first trip, but I know for sure the stands weren't that packed!
P.S. I am soooo sorry, I forgot I was on the TSS thread! Go Windom!!!
3wide (Offline)
  #42 7/16/11 8:53 PM
Heat 3 finish: Spencer, KTjr, Clayton, Clauson, Jones, Hughes, Brackett. Spencer with a clean slide job coming out 4 to win!
Posted via Mobile Device
12 Likes: chadd8up, Charles Nungester, CRA91, Deansnuts, dirtball, FishBurger, Gregg, JON'S MOM, leftylen, opie, oxyhockey19, TNRustler
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #43 7/16/11 8:56 PM
Originally Posted by chadd8up:
i agree but i was going to be nice this time. if i am correct there is also a thread for putnamville if we were interested in putnamville we would be on that thread. lol
I'm sorry that your scope of concentration is so limited that following 2 races at once is beyond your capabilities

btw, for those who are not being smart asses, I was just passing along some sprint car racing info. Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but you guys were only "watching" tractors or modifieds at the time.
2 Likes: agar, Diggsy
3wide (Offline)
  #44 7/16/11 8:59 PM
Heat 4 finish: Riggs, Wes Mac, Cummins, Windom, Ballous, Coons, Stockon...those last two could be reversed...
Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: chadd8up, Deansnuts, dirtball, Pat O'Connor Fan, TNRustler
chadd8up (Offline)
  #45 7/16/11 9:01 PM
Originally Posted by deannalynn:
I didn't even recognize the place after 15 years! I couldn't believe the size of the crowd or the cars or the drivers! My daughter got to see DD win AND fireworks on her first trip to Putnamville! I don't remember my first trip, but I know for sure the stands weren't that packed!
P.S. I am soooo sorry, I forgot I was on the TSS thread! Go Windom!!!
we all know the reason you are on this thread or any other thread for that matter. so u can be the center of attention drama queen!!
6 Likes: Bruce Harrison, GregD, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, SprintManDave, supdh56
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #46 7/16/11 9:05 PM
Sip of Beam Popcorn Here we go and Im not talking the racin..........

Charles Nungester
chadd8up (Offline)
  #47 7/16/11 9:05 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
I'm sorry that your scope of concentration is so limited that following 2 races at once is beyond your capabilities

btw, for those who are not being smart asses, I was just passing along some sprint car racing info. Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but you guys were only "watching" tractors or modifieds at the time.
once again its not that my scope of concentration is limited its that i am not interested. have a great evening!
3wide (Offline)
  #48 7/16/11 9:12 PM
The heat races were great! There was only one caution and JJ Hughes kept it going, but the flagman was too quick. I will likely post very limited updates DURING the feature...I'm going to want to watch this!
Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: chadd8up, dirtball, JON'S MOM, racefan1
pletchfan (Offline)
  #49 7/16/11 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by chadd8up:
once again its not that my scope of concentration is limited its that i am not interested. have a great evening!
Chadd you are being awfully nasty this evening. I realize this is not a Pville thread but what is wrong with him passing along info that was given to him by DO who happens to be one of the moderators on this board I do believe if I am not mistaken.
2 Likes: 38DD, ColoradoFan
leftylen (Offline)
  #50 7/16/11 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by 3wide:
The heat races were great! There was only one caution and JJ Hughes kept it going, but the flagman was too quick. I will likely post very limited updates DURING the feature...I'm going to want to watch this!
Posted via Mobile Device

Understood, thanks for what you can give.
2 Likes: chadd8up, Pat O'Connor Fan
Closed Thread