IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Day 2 archives of Wedneday's Jackslash Chili Bowl Show!
1/15/09, 2:20 PM   #1
Day 2 archives of Wedneday's Jackslash Chili Bowl Show!
Jackslash.com

Day 2 (Wednesday) archives of the Jackslash Chili Bowl Radio Show presented by Fatheadz Eyewear are up on Jackslash.com right now!

Wednesday's show we talked to Northern California's Justin Grant, Jay Drake, Shane Hmiel, Kevin Swindell, Darren Hagen, Cole Whitt, and Brad Kuhn.

Today's show (Thursday) starts at 3pm (local Tulsa time). We will talk to at least 6 or 7 new racer guests. We have been having a lot of fun and we hope you all join us!

The Jackslash Radio Show presented by Fatheadz Eyewear LIVE from Tulsa!
3-4pm (local Tulsa time) on Jackslash.com

1/15/09, 2:47 PM   #2
Re: Day 2 archives of Wedneday's Jackslash Chili Bowl Show!
YeleynSmoke

Thanks Sean and I forgive you for not having it ready for when I got home from work! (Just kidding) LOL

Have fun and rope in an interview from JJ please. And Thank him for getting to the A main Saturday already. My Nerves will be all the stronger for it!

1/15/09, 3:47 PM   #3
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeleynSmoke View Post
Thanks Sean and I forgive you for not having it ready for when I got home from work! (Just kidding) LOL

Have fun and rope in an interview from JJ please. And Thank him for getting to the A main Saturday already. My Nerves will be all the stronger for it!
Yeah, enjoy. I am blocked from the chat here in the office. But that might be a good thing, right?

1/17/09, 2:22 AM   #4
YeleynSmoke

Wow- Great Interviews all Week! Just a GREAT show alltogether! and a Nice surprise tonight! Thanks for the JJ interview! Thanks for all of the interviews!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Day 2 archives of Wedneday's Jackslash Chili Bowl Show!