IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BURG Updates here
7/6/08, 12:12 AM   #131
Re: BURG Updates here
BuckWheat

Thanks for the updates!

I think Ballou was in the 81!

7/6/08, 12:13 AM   #132
pletchfan

Thanks everyone for the updates and thanks to those of you who let us know who were in what cars. We have been out of the loop for a couple of years now and so many come and go. We knew Dave was in the 2b because we follow him and we knew Stanbrough was in the foxco 53 but the other two we were not quite sure. We will try to remember them now since sprint week is coming up and not everyone who does updates gives names. Once again thanks to everyone for your input. Night everybody!!!!:checkered:

7/6/08, 12:27 AM   #133
chad

Thanks for all the updates, I can't wait to get to Kokomo tomorrow and watch Hunter put on another good show.

7/6/08, 1:39 AM   #134
steve_g

Thanks for the updates - great to have the info available so quick. What time is Kokomo tomorrow ?

7/6/08, 1:41 AM   #135
KR_17

I would like to thank everyone for coming down and checking on me after the filp. It was a nasty one, but i am fine just a little sore right now and the car and parts are fixable but the main thing is i am ok and walked away un hurt. Hope to be back by Wed night just see how things go back togeather. Thanks

Kyle Robbins 17R

7/6/08, 2:50 AM   #136
itsanonwingthing

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Whitt Hard flip on start.It was a bad start and someone got into whitt.he is out of the car and ok.but done for the night
Caught the Whitt flip on video, ouch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hyBH2jgP-0

7/6/08, 8:53 AM   #137
Tim Watson

I'm waiting for Marv's results of the bikini contest. :eek:

7/6/08, 9:13 AM   #138
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
It is riggs 37.but who owns it.....
A guy by the name of Chrisman (don't know first name, might be Gary?) owns the #37 car. I didn't know who was actually driving it last night but he got by my son with 2 laps to go in the feature. Haudenchild has driven that car before, as well.

7/6/08, 9:27 AM   #139
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWestfallfan54 View Post
what happened to 54 westfall?
Matt dropped out of the feature. I'm not sure if he had a car problem or not. When I saw him after the feature to tell him how happy I am to see him back in a race car he kinda said "whew! I need to get back into shape!". He may have simply "fallen out of the seat" or he could've also had a problem with the car. Matt and Joss Moffet are two of my favorites. I believe they get more performance per dollar spent than anyone in the sport right now. Glad your back and among the living, Matt!!!!

7/6/08, 9:27 AM   #140
1021gpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
A guy by the name of Chrisman (don't know first name, might be Gary?) owns the #37 car. I didn't know who was actually driving it last night but he got by my son with 2 laps to go in the feature. Haudenchild has driven that car before, as well.
the guys first name is steve he actually gave tony stewart one of his first sprint rides and has had some of the best sprint car drivers in his cars over the years kevin doty drove for for him for along time and actually won back to back sprint week shows at north vernon few years back...and i dont know if he actually owns the car or is just crew chief on it..his cars were always #25

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BURG Updates here