IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JDK222 (Offline)
  #51 7/12/16 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by on_the_edge:
Zach Daum to drive the 66
I would refrain from stating facts that are untrue.

Jason D. Keefer
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #52 7/12/16 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR:
Jon Stanbrough will pilot The Amati 66 for the rest of Sprint Week. We would like to thank Jon for helping us out on such short notice. Jon is a true professional and we look forward to him returning to the team to help us finish sprint week. Go Bro!
Now we may resume our "normal" programing, what ever that is.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
8 Likes: fishnman, interpreter66, jim goerge, mlamb, PJ Wright, racenut69, SPD 37, tirespinner
Vukie (Offline)
  #53 7/12/16 12:49 PM
"Jon Stanbrough will pilot The Amati 66 for the rest of Sprint Week" Amati Racing Facebook page
2 Likes: fish, Wayne Davis
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #54 7/12/16 1:32 PM
Maybe Jon "the owner" might put T-Mez "the driver" in his #81 machine. Food for thought.

3 Likes: dctracy79, flagboy55, mc/rider
nodramazone20 (Offline)
  #55 7/12/16 3:22 PM
66 changes drivers like I change underwear.

Somebody needs to explain to them they are NOT going to win every race and that 3rd in points is darn good.

Pretty clear where the issue is in my opinion, but we shall see.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #56 7/12/16 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by nodramazone20:

Somebody needs to explain to them they are NOT going to win every race and that 3rd in points is darn good.

So the driver says "I said some stuff I shouldn't have to the crew and got fired" and your blaming the team.

OK, Back to the

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: Blitzman, jim goerge, PIT CART, rapid robert, rclaridge, ryan84
Colin25 (Offline)
  #57 7/12/16 3:52 PM
All I can say is this is a hard week for every team and when you come into ISW with high expectation and your getting your a$$ handed to you things are going to get heated. Hate to see the team split and wish them both the best of luck!
5 Likes: flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, tirespinner
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #58 7/12/16 3:55 PM
Another two week affair
rclaridge (Offline)
  #59 7/12/16 4:12 PM
I'd say the man paying the bills has the right to do whatever he thinks is best for the team and the rest of us should just be damn glad they're is someone willing to field a quality car!!!
13 Likes: addictedtodirt, agugs12, DirtHawk92, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jerrythar500, jim goerge, PIT CART, rapid robert, ryan84, SpfldMile, spicoli, tirespinner
btg1963 (Offline)
  #60 7/12/16 4:22 PM
Originally Posted by nodramazone20:

Many time USAC champion car owner Damon "Blackie" Fortune once told me " the easiest part to replace on a car is the driver!"
8 Likes: flagboy55, HurstBros0, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Midget 89, SPRINTCAR, team3521, tirespinner