IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tucson
10/27/10, 4:55 PM   #1
Tucson
Dick Mahoney

If USAC is in Florida what will be happening in AZ this Feburary for sprint cars I think I picked the wrong year to spend the winter in Ca and AZ

10/28/10, 1:02 AM   #2
Re: Tucson
Fontana180

You may be right, I heard there is no Cooper on dirt this year. I could be wrong though. If I am, surely someone will correct me.

10/28/10, 2:06 AM   #3
Tucson in Feb.??
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontana180 View Post
You may be right, I heard there is no Cooper on dirt this year. I could be wrong though. If I am, surely someone will correct me.
Nah....but prob not gona happen in 2011....hopefully there could be another Spl. event in its place.....so stand by for info from Kevin/Benji on it!!.......

10/28/10, 7:52 AM   #4
Dick Mahoney

wasn't therea race at Perris and another in Vegas the week after Tucson

10/28/10, 10:54 AM   #5
IndyBound

Dick, I know it isn't sprint cars but you could go to the big late model show in Jan. at the Tucson race track and support former New England resident Joey Morarity. It is a two weekend event with a Wed. date in between I am unsure of the exact dates at this time.

Yes Vegas did run the week after Tucson and Perris after that. PIR was also suppose to get USAC back on the schedule in 2011 at least that was the word when they were dropped from the Nov. 2010 schedule. Have heard nothing saying they will be back at this point. Oh, what the loss of Manzy started!!!!

If you are already out west the Morarity's are running the late model at Canyon this Fri. and Sat., big late model and modified show. Sprint cars ended there last weekend.

Patti

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
10/28/10, 1:22 PM   #6
Kevin Montgomery

The Copper on Dirt is scheduled and we intend to run this event! We are currently working on scheduling for this show. stay tuned to www.usaraceway.net for futher information.

5 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, IndyBound, jerrydt
10/28/10, 2:02 PM   #7
Dyno Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Montgomery View Post
The Copper on Dirt is scheduled and we intend to run this event! We are currently working on scheduling for this show. stay tuned to www.usaraceway.net for futher information.
Let's get it done. Have got to schedule vacation time, air tic's and hotel room.

Never been there, but want to go. Please do not wait until the last minute to set a date.

10/28/10, 6:00 PM   #8
Fontana180

Quote:
That is good to hear GREAT news!!!

10/28/10, 6:32 PM   #9
Kevin Montgomery

Western World Nov 18th thru the 20th and Southwest is having a special on airline tickets good through today

10/28/10, 11:45 PM   #10
Tucson Western World!!.......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Western World Nov 18th thru the 20th and Southwest is having a special on airline tickets good through today
Yes sir!!...and I got mine on Tues. for Tulsa!!...sweet,at $60.-ea way....not thinkin' even the SWA "DING" screen will be able ta beat that price!!...with what I've been see'n lately!!..........

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tucson