IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #1 7/1/20 5:19 PM
Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you use last week’s wristband?

Ron Miller
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 7/1/20 5:54 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you last week’s wristband?
Doubt it. I’m gonna use mine and they can keep the extra $5.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, spicoli
haubstadtlover (Offline)
  #3 7/2/20 1:54 PM
Ron - they have refunded the difference in the past. If you want a definite answer call the track.
3 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
55fan (Offline)
  #4 7/2/20 2:18 PM
During this pandemic business's can use that boost. Do you really need $5 that bad?
4 Likes: Bill Angel, erich45, jim goerge, spicoli
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 7/2/20 2:52 PM
Next race on Sunday is a $20 event while the last event was $25. Does anyone know if they will refund $5 if you use last week’s wristband?
Save it for a $25 show and call it even. LOL.
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 7/2/20 3:04 PM
Originally Posted by 55fan:
During this pandemic business's can use that boost. Do you really need $5 that bad?
I asked a simple question. I don't appreciate your smartass answer.

Ron Miller
4 Likes: 2rock21, captrat, oppweld, Steve Wendel
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 7/2/20 3:32 PM
Well, I did what I should have done in the first place. I called the track and was told that I didn't need to wait for a $25 show as they would refund the difference. Very fair indeed. I know of some tracks that don't operate that way.
I also asked about Sprint Week tickets at the gate and was told that they hoped to have some, but it all depends on the status of the capacity allowed by the state. I bought my midget week tickets through USAC, but I am going to hold off buying due to my wife's health problems, and since the races are near the end of the month that is a little too far in advance. I only intend to do the last four anyway. I know I am taking a chance of being shut out, but if that happens, so be it.
In talking with some friends at TH last night, I found that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of buying tickets through USAC.com., that they also want to do it the old fashioned way.

Ron Miller
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, Steve Wendel
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #8 7/2/20 4:16 PM
Well, I did what I should have done in the first place. I called the track and was told that I didn't need to wait for a $25 show as they would refund the difference. Very fair indeed. I know of some tracks that don't operate that way.
I also asked about Sprint Week tickets at the gate and was told that they hoped to have some, but it all depends on the status of the capacity allowed by the state. I bought my midget week tickets through USAC, but I am going to hold off buying due to my wife's health problems, and since the races are near the end of the month that is a little too far in advance. I only intend to do the last four anyway. I know I am taking a chance of being shut out, but if that happens, so be it.
In talking with some friends at TH last night, I found that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of buying tickets through USAC.com., that they also want to do it the old fashioned way.
Unfortunately Ron, in these times, seems a more exact way of predicting capacities in facilities. Imagine the problems if selling tickets at tracks and meet capacity with 3,000 people still wanting tickets. Sign of times.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 7/2/20 9:12 PM
I asked a simple question. I don't appreciate your smartass answer.
I kinda thought that was a simple question too