IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
midmad68 (Offline)
  #1 10/13/09 12:45 AM
How many National/Midwest guys are going to run Ventura on November 21st. I see no reason why a majority of them won't. They will be coming out west for the sprint race at Tulare the weekend before and be there for Turkey night the week after.

There could easily be over 50 cars there if several national guys make it. hope to see you all there.

MJ

USAC Developmental (Offline)
  #2 10/13/09 9:49 AM
Also held on the Nov 21 date at Ventura will be the 2009 USAC Ford Focus Dirt Nationals and the Junior Focus Nationals. Should be a great night of racing!
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 10/13/09 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by USAC Developmental:
Also held on the Nov 21 date at Ventura will be the 2009 USAC Ford Focus Dirt Nationals and the Junior Focus Nationals. Should be a great night of racing!
Also now,a flip of da coin for me,with Tucson's 'Western World' that same w/e in my area!!.....
  #4 10/15/09 3:40 PM
according to their websites...brad loyet and zach daum will be there...any others?
Tripcrwn
  #5 10/15/09 4:43 PM
I would think that Matt Mitchell (J.W. Mitchell is race sponsor) and USAC Western point leader Garrett Hanson will be there and maybe some surprise west coast drivers.
Heromaker (Offline)
  #6 10/15/09 8:20 PM
I have heard Sweet, Kuhn, Wise and I also heard maybe a WoO drivers could be there in a Mopar......
Hclarke (Offline)
  #7 10/16/09 12:46 AM
I believe Kunz Motorsports and Mr. Clarke are going to come run where the surf meets the dirt....
midmad68 (Offline)
  #8 10/16/09 4:24 AM
good to hear...is it just clarkey or is whitt gonna run as well?